Instant Execution VS Market Execution - Page 12
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Execution VS Market Execution

Instant execution is the best way for us to enter market without hesitation. This must be done with high awareness because since we won't receive any requotes or lagging trades, we would jump into market while it's moving no matter what's the current price is. A good choice when we're trading the news but we must know the high risk is coming with us as well. Proceed with caution.

Well, i want to believe that there is a good purpose for the two and that is the main reasons we have both the instant execution and the market execution on the chart. Personally, i like to use the instant execution because i always like to see the coming trend very well and to make sure that i am not entering the market at a wrong spot, but sometimes, using the pending order can be so helpful especially if you are an emotional person who is always afraid of the market. So different traders will have different reasons for using either of the two, but i like the instant execution more than market execution.

Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    Well, i want to believe that there is a good purpose for the two and that is the main reasons we have both the instant execution and the market execution on the chart. Personally, i like to use the instant execution because i always like to see the coming trend very well and to make sure that i am not entering the market at a wrong spot, but sometimes, using the pending order can be so helpful especially if you are an emotional person who is always afraid of the market. So different traders will have different reasons for using either of the two, but i like the instant execution more than market execution.
    There is the difference which we can see there, you can see that the instant execution carries delay in placing the trade. But the market execution does not, which means that the market execution is more faster and then there will not be requote, meaning it will be suitable for the scalpers traders.

Banned
    yeah it us very good instruction to know about the instant executive and market executive.till now i just heard about instant executive.i will keep in mind your instruction about the advantages and disadvantages.this will help me during trading.i think both are same.actually i am new here in the forex forum so these instruction keep me safe and sound

Trader
    i think both executions are good and profitable it is our choice that which we want to follow according to our strategies sometimes market is highly volatile and we need to follow market execution because instant execution is not supported to it and sometimes we used a short time frame in which instant execution is better to follow so it is depend on our strategies which we used that which execution been proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    i think both executions are good and profitable it is our choice that which we want to follow according to our strategies sometimes market is highly volatile and we need to follow market execution because instant execution is not supported to it and sometimes we used a short time frame in which instant execution is better to follow so it is depend on our strategies which we used that which execution been proceed.
    be careful when we're trading with each of those executions type. with instant execution, we can trade and enter market instantly with current market price. the problem is when market moves too fast, we'd entered the current price which might not favor us and this very dangerous if we're scalper. in other side with market execution, it's good if we want to trade safely but when market is moving volatile, we'd often receive requotes with this.

Instant execution is what I used most the market excute my trades once I click buy or sell, some times I use pending orders too but this is not very common with me because even a full month I won't be using any pending orders but excute my trades with instant execution I think this method of trading is more common among every trader.

Trader
    I like a trader who is trading the forex market in a very flexible way and that is the kind of trader i am. I like to make use of the two ways of executing trades because the market does not provide the same trading opportunity all the time. I like to use direct execution when i am sure that the price has reached my desire position to open a trade, but when i know that what i have before me is a future trades then i like to use the pending orders to execute my trades. I do not stick to just one way to open a trade, i make use of the two ways , but the pending order or market execution as you chose to call it is the best form because you never enter this kind of trades on emotion.

To become a successful forex trader you must have a good understanding about the forex market you must construct a good trading system before you can succeed in the market instant execution or pending orders they are both part of the market, and we use both of them are their appropriate time and this is possible only when we can analyze the market very well.

I prefer with both type of execution because there are some moments for me when i must make my trade and execute them quick and moments when i don't really need to do things fast and make it steady. Besides we can find this 2 different execution of our trade if we choose different account types and tools in trading. This only matters when we want to trade with real market and real funds and when market is on its volatility.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast