Do you think you need luck to make more profits ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think you need luck to make more profits ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you think you need luck to make more profits ??

in fact luck may help us to make some profits with Forex market but i think it will not help us to make profits if we do not have enough experience so please tell me is luck is helpful to make more profits with Forex trading ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Of course, sometimes I also often use the luck to get a profit. But if I constantly rely on luck, then I became a power analysis was not growing, and I do not have a better reason than just to trade for profit alone. So now I'm more often using a forex trading analysis, so my knowledge of forex trading to be increased.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It is right that luck is very effective on our trade business but i think that learning about Forex trading and making more and more practice on demo trading account are make us lucky. These are the keys of success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    the good thing about Forex trading is that one dont need luck when trading what really matters is Forex trading is for one to have proper knowledge to earn on the business,we do not need any kinda luck to be successful when trading because we are gonna run out of luck and knowledge will always be there to help us out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think every one need a perfect trading and if we have a luck then we can do the good trading and if a person is so much lucky then we can make a good money and to do the best in the forex we always need a luck and with our luck we can make a double of the money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yes somestimes we need some luck to have successful trades but not consistent we need a high review technicak and fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I so much believe that forex traders need a trading strategy that they can be proud of, rather than saying they wants to be a lucky trader.If you are a traders that does the right things i the market all the time, you will only be seeing trading to be a work over, and this will make the best of you, rather than saying that you want to be a function of luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Really, sometimes we have a luck and we profit more money. But this profit will be taken back very soon from the market, if the trader hasn't enough experiences to trade Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes i think the luck have some role in the trading and if you lucky then some time you will make the good profit in the trading but it is not mean that you will totally depend on the luck, being a trader we need also have the some good skills of the trading and have the good practice of the trading to make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    the very first thing for making profit is proper strategy and analysis skills luck only give us chance to make good profit if we have proper trading skills.without skills we cant make consistent profit on the basis of luck but if we have skills and luck both then we can make long term consistent profit in forex market which every trader wants.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast