are you trading Forex every day or you trading some days?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are you trading Forex every day or you trading some days?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question are you trading Forex every day or you trading some days?

you can trade with Forex market with any time you want according to me i prefer to trade Forex every day with five minutes time frame with all currency pairs and i like to trade with gold also .so what is your trading style ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I trade forex every day because I am looking for a profit while studying in depth forex forex transactions, especially when it is operating. I often just to find a forex trading strategy that suits me develop later, in order to generate profits consistently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I make Forex trading part time but i feel that Forex trading is a full time job and it required as much time as we can take it. Mostly it is happened that when i see the trade, just some time before was very suitable time for trade making or closing. So my suggestion is that give the Forex more and more time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I am a day trader. I always do an analysis of forex a day but I can not place an order every day. If my trading strategy create a signals, I usually open an orders. Sometimes I have to wait a several days for getting a signal. I have to be patient because just on the way I was able to trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    I am a day trader. I always do an analysis of forex a day but I can not place an order every day. If my trading strategy create a signals, I usually open an orders. Sometimes I have to wait a several days for getting a signal. I have to be patient because just on the way I was able to trading.
    well as for me,i almost trade daily am a long term trader,though what i do most is to check with the analysis of mine trading,i like to check with mine trading to know when to level the market and when to place mine trading as well,i dont think i trade daily but i do monitor mine trading daily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am trading every day in Forex.As Forex trading is a very complex and profitable business where we can earn a huge amount of profit in a very short time.But as it is a very complex and complicated business it is not easy to earn,it requires proper knowledge and skill to earn from this business.So we have to trade every day to learn and gain knowledge about this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The trading is doing every day because a trader doing work everyday ,in trader point of view a trader is doing this job.as trading business is very complex and profitable business in all over the world.it require the proper knowledge about the Forex trading .and skill also . so in the trading business the day to day trading is necessary . if you trading some day ,the you will be suffer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Whether we trade daily or not does not matter but we must visit the market daily and devote some of our time to the market activities to know the activities in the market, as far as I have concerned I am a learner and I prefer to trade as much as I can to learn this business fast.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am a student of commerce and I have recently joined Forex trade. As I have to complete my studies so I have joined the market as part time trader. But very soon I will opt it as my carrier and will be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I am a student and i don't have more free time so therefore i am working on the daily basis.. because this is very important for me and i want earn on the daily basis.. so therefore i am working on the daily but i want earn some pips because more pips can be risky..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast