News Trading Strategy Analytics on referring the best on use with the live plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading Strategy Analytics on referring the best on use with the live plan

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

News Trading Strategy Analytics on referring the best on use with the live plan

The decision is to work of the customs on focus as concerning the deeper on appeals as measuring the use of returns with the release of news and the regulation by the financial institution of the global distros.

The use of the indicator should helps on referring the better confirmation as trader might work of the distinct on decision as considering the use of the different signals from the return of choice of system by the personal selections.

Below are snap shots of indy system on use as trader to gains of the good chance on further to work to defines of use with the options on opening new position:

or the old school ffcal.mq4 with the history :

Please share of idea, logics and strategy on working of the good decision as focusing the news analytics on managing the works of the trading jobs with the fx plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    those works with the good sentiments as trader to manage with the use of different basics on commons with the ideal preference on referring decision as appealing chance on movesment with the market trend direction on defining finale of options to work with the order creation with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the work as having of the different edge on trader to focus concerning release of news with the different event and currency of the related contains that those leaves of the wider as trader might keep to work with the running of more as occupying proper on strategy on returns with the work of analytics as having with the technical system to helps of the manage with the run.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    This is a very good indicator to check about the news, economic direct on your mt4 terminal so that you will be connected to economic calender all the time. This is my first time when I am able to see that anybody using this kind of indicator on his chart. So since when you are using this kind of indicator on your chart brother? And which kind of trading strategy you have for news? I can see that you are following horizontal lines so are you focusing on support and resistance?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    i don't really get this thread explanation, but i know it is a good thing he is trying to say. it is one strategy to trade the short term for traders who can do that. and reverse is the way now, i am not trading the short term strategy, and it may not be the good idea for me to trade and make money with.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i don't really get this thread explanation, but i know it is a good thing he is trying to say. it is one strategy to trade the short term for traders who can do that. and reverse is the way now, i am not trading the short term strategy, and it may not be the good idea for me to trade and make money with.
    His English is little bit hard to understand but its good to see that he is giving his best in the forum, he is a honest thread creator and poster. This is not my kind of trading strategy and its don't suit to me too because its based upon very small time frame, thread creator talking about the use of news trading with candle sticks but don't know it will be successful in minute one time frame or not. I don't do trade on news especially by following the news result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    This is a very good indicator to check about the news, economic direct on your mt4 terminal so that you will be connected to economic calender all the time. This is my first time when I am able to see that anybody using this kind of indicator on his chart. So since when you are using this kind of indicator on your chart brother? And which kind of trading strategy you have for news? I can see that you are following horizontal lines so are you focusing on support and resistance?
    Friend it looking only good for short term trader's and personally I don't want to use this indicator because I have already some sites from where I can get weekly data of important news, I am not a very short term trader so I don't have to check news data on daily bases. The other thing is strict stop loss is always in my trading so I don't care much about the impact of news.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Friend it looking only good for short term trader's and personally I don't want to use this indicator because I have already some sites from where I can get weekly data of important news, I am not a very short term trader so I don't have to check news data on daily bases. The other thing is strict stop loss is always in my trading so I don't care much about the impact of news.
    You have a nice view about your trading, Personally I don't do trade on news at once, I wait for the my pattern at first and only after good confirmation I always jump in the market news are not harmful all the time, I like the slow movement based news, some news respond very fast but some respond late, I like those late ones, When I get good confirmations from candles on the chart then most of time its a money making day for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    today completing order with the nfp event targeting 30 pips with the order. closed of all with the order on tp closing and 1 manually to secure profit on movesment.
    untitled.jpg
    next time we should stay with the focus that the trading should requires of more with the extent on position to work with the deeper of appreciation with the analytics managing use of the customs with the event on referring the next order to run with the new trading position.

to work of the stable emotion on keeping of the secure with the position on not to lose with the decision as entering more with the new order as just of the event has as over.
    that 30 pips with the daily trading is enough with the collection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    One thing I will strongly tell the new traders or any of the other traders not to do is trading the news. The news trading is one of the wrong trading strategy that is to be used. The technical approach is the best form of trading, though it is not perfect but then the working rate of it is much more higher, so therefore we should make use of it the more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    One thing I will strongly tell the new traders or any of the other traders not to do is trading the news. The news trading is one of the wrong trading strategy that is to be used. The technical approach is the best form of trading, though it is not perfect but then the working rate of it is much more higher, so therefore we should make use of it the more.
    Yes this is a wrong way of trading, most of technical trader's don't have any good view about it and I think they are saying correct, this is not the right kind of trading system which can give you any surely of earning, even there is no surety in technical but its well proven and better than fundamental analysis, fundamental proven could show so many kinds of result and its not well proven like technical.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast