Important tips for beginners (This could be your holy grail) - Page 2
Page 2 of 170 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Important tips for beginners (This could be your holy grail)

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33

Important tips for beginners (This could be your holy grail)

We all were once a beginner in the business, as I have experienced a lot, I think it will help others. Please follow this tips and thank me later.

1. Quit looking for the perfect strategy, or the one that will make you fast money.: There is nothing like a perfect strategy. You will spend lots of time searching, that way wasting time, instead have that time been used on mastering a particular strategy.

2. Avoid learning from different source, mostly when the source are talking about different trading strategies: learning from two different people who makes use of different strategy will get you confused and make you make lots of mistakes. That way, have just one mentor and one strategy, get to know it more better. Just like Bruce Lee said and I quote
    I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
    This means that it becomes more effective when you mater just one trading strategy and knows it better.

3. Avoid trying to know what your friends who are forex traders are making. Most times, when your friends are making more and you are still losing, that may fuel some spirit of competition in your, thereby making you make mistakes and even deviate from your goals and plans. That way, have in mind that forex is not a race.

The last but not the least!!

4. Endeavor to stay away from signal providers. I believe we are into forex because we would want to make money on the long run, that way the best way to start is to be able to believe in our selves, that way following our analysis because it is made based on the strategy we use, when you loss you learn and get better. Don't follow signals blindly, unless you are into forex just for some short term money making.

Success trading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    1. Quit looking for the perfect strategy, or the one that will make you fast money.: There is nothing like a perfect strategy. You will spend lots of time searching, that way wasting time, instead have that time been used on mastering a particular strategy.
    those must be out there of the perfect blazing tools on helping of chance as trader to work of the requests on competing of challenge to gains of the good returns on consequence as moderating risks on deliverance with the good aims on gaining of the good goals on achievesment with the end of the finale on consequence.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    This could be a good tips for the beginner I have got to know that from my experience to when I was a beginner in the business.

But another thing is that the newbie traders will not learn, they must make some mistakes before then they can thus learn or continue that same way. I wish I learned the same way and never made any mistakes in the beginning..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Trading with simple trading strategy is mpre profitable for me because market is more predictable.See the market with trend i think the best way for the traders to gain knowledge and make the good income from market.I think trading with the strategy with that way see the trades and make good strategy and planning are the point which is wanted by traders.The market is more trending and make so many winning profit for the traders.
    I once saw a traders chart which he has screenshot of, I got to know that the chart has so many indicators on it. That is a very typical example of a complex way of trading and such trader I am sure will not be able to have a clear view of the market therefore making a lot of mistakes while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    I believe we are into forex because we would want to make money on the long run, that way the best way to start is to be able to believe in our selves,
    those with the decision on occupying signals of other experts or provider should had as trader entering with the chance on running of good preparation with the evaluation to defines of selections of those to helps on running with the personal trading plan on matching with the practice as applying personal strategy to helps on completing requests with the modulation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    yes the only trader who makes it in trading is the trader that has tought him self how to trade in the perfect way then they have realized that losses are also part of the business but they can be controlled through money management in their trades

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    those with the decision on occupying signals of other experts or provider should had as trader entering with the chance on running of good preparation with the evaluation to defines of selections of those to helps on running with the personal trading plan on matching with the practice as applying personal strategy to helps on completing requests with the modulation.
    I think those that make use of trading signals have go issues with believing in them selves and that is a bad way to start with forex trading, what if the source that they get signals from should close, those are things I consider before trading on forex, Like I said I would love to get long term success from forex trading, so I need to take it slow and be patient.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex is more interesting and profitable business if a man have sufficient knowledge and experience. Without experience, It may be cause of loss. and forex is a risk able business. So, for the first time we have to learn more and more Technical and fundamental analysis. And then should be practice demo account for getting experience. So, I think for beginners, learn more and more and must be follow proper money management for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Being expert and big there is no one rule you should follow. Strategy changed in different situation. We can't follow one tips for all conditions. You have to learn about more strategy but among you have chose one for you. You can pick lots of strategy but you will select one for your best forever.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    I think those that make use of trading signals have go issues with believing in them selves and that is a bad way to start with forex trading, what if the source that they get signals from should close, those are things I consider before trading on forex, Like I said I would love to get long term success from forex trading, so I need to take it slow and be patient.
    Trading signal can be achieved from our own trading system or setup. Also there are people who sell trading signals.If a trader cannot give much time for analysis of the market then they can go for paid signals. But such people usually do trading as a part time work. If we want to devote our full time towards Forex then it is always advisable to have our own trading strategies and develop our own trading system and trade accordingly. Also we should have our safety rules in place.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    for beginners these are good things, we should get good knowledge first from start , then practice on demo account more and more because practice is very important here, we can not earn here without learning and for learning practice is important, we should use indicators for practice , I am using moving average and I think this is best and easy of all, for prediction this is important

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 170 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast