Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Report violations

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431

Report violations

Hello Guys .
    when ever you see such violation at the forum please report it

Copy Pasted => copy the articles from third part or even others meber post and making it your content is not allowed
    Meanigless => like some ask you what is leverage and in return any member start answer something else
    Making Duplicated Threads just like thread already exits and any member create another one with different keyword
    Attacking or Publishing any Junky stuff

Help the management to keep the forum clean and useful for every one

For your help i have attached screen shot just press Click report a member who done violation and automatically management will know it

Best Regards

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 08-29-2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Modification

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Oh thanks to let me know about that sir I am trying to give a very good answer of every thread in this forum and please forgive me if I am will do any mistake I always try to give my best effort here and I love this forum very much. I will stay away from duplicate posts and I not use copy paste also.
    it's good for the members, if they obey the forum rules .
    it's good to know you are a good member

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by adnanhasan087 View Post
    Hi,
    This offense is related to someone ease's answers (questions) after the first answer, if you can give you another text, the time it takes to say, but we still check it out, and we are very if you believe that, then we, then you can get a good thing will give you to do, just post a message to let you know every time you think it's not good to check all reports.
    if you give any text like this anymore i won't hesitate to take action against of you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    if you give any text like this anymore i won't hesitate to take action against of you
    I am laughing so hard. Sorry I just happened to be here but your post made me laugh so much. I couldn't help it. Sorry please do not mind.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by 4extrader View Post
    I am laughing so hard. Sorry I just happened to be here but your post made me laugh so much. I couldn't help it. Sorry please do not mind.
    i never mind, just i try to make sure everyone, following the rules

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Sir please check the posting of Cozard007 and aris90. They post daily 30 and 40-50 posts respectively. Most of the posts of aris is even not understandable. Please check it or is it okay to post any number of posts a day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    First of all I want to tell you that don't count posts, If you are thinking that posting 40 to 50 post means flooding or spamming then you are wrong because I am also doing that since more than 1 year now in this forum. There are 24 hours in a day so depend that how we are posting 40 to 50 posts a day, There is too much difference between Spamming and posting 40 and 50 posts a day. If you are trying to post a large numbers of messages within short term time period then its spamming and flooding

- - - Updated - - -

Forum Rule:

Large amount of messages from one user, posted during small time period, or numerous messages lacking quality or decent content, can be considered as «bonus hunting». If it happens, user will first will be warned, and in case of repetition will be transferred into group with low bonus value.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    First of all I want to tell you that don't count posts, If you are thinking that posting 40 to 50 post means flooding or spamming then you are wrong because I am also doing that since more than 1 year now in this forum. There are 24 hours in a day so depend that how we are posting 40 to 50 posts a day, There is too much difference between Spamming and posting 40 and 50 posts a day. If you are trying to post a large numbers of messages within short term time period then its spamming and flooding

- - - Updated - - -

Forum Rule:

Large amount of messages from one user, posted during small time period, or numerous messages lacking quality or decent content, can be considered as «bonus hunting». If it happens, user will first will be warned, and in case of repetition will be transferred into group with low bonus value.
    You are under the wrong impression. Posting 40+50 posts daily is pure flooding and bonus hunting. I have experience that such type of posters not just in this forum alone in any forum never post any good messages

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    No More comment,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    You are under the wrong impression. Posting 40+50 posts daily is pure flooding and bonus hunting. I have experience that such type of posters not just in this forum alone in any forum never post any good messages
    Dear, forexfighter007.
    In this forum you can share any idea of your thought. But it is must be original. You can not do copy pasting. The forum rule is actually no limit the post daily. Actually I do not have other jobs. I do posting in this forum as my job in daily. I do have spent a time in my daily is just to post in forum. Please appreciate that my work. Because I do not have other jobs to earn money. Please appreciate my work. If you doubt about me, please visit my thread I have created own and I'm sure all my thread is original
    Please more appreciate for me, and also other member too. Thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Dear, forexfighter007.
    In this forum you can share any idea of your thought. But it is must be original. You can not do copy pasting. The forum rule is actually no limit the post daily. Actually I do not have other jobs. I do posting in this forum as my job in daily. I do have spent a time in my daily is just to post in forum. Please appreciate that my work. Because I do not have other jobs to earn money. Please appreciate my work. If you doubt about me, please visit my thread I have created own and I'm sure all my thread is original
    Please more appreciate for me, and also other member too. Thanks
    just saying; if you assume that, the posting is some kind of work. Or either you do it as a job for yourself, then it's result will be terrible.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast