Report violations - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: Report violations

  1. #101
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,004
    http://forum.roboforex.com/members/20360-fahaddd

    Please check it this person is post many posts within short time period which is not allowed and I think today he is post more then 35 posts. Please check it.

  2. #102
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,013
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    http://forum.roboforex.com/members/20360-fahaddd

    Please check it this person is post many posts within short time period which is not allowed and I think today he is post more then 35 posts. Please check it.
    Of course we shall look into the matter. Thanks for your effort highly appreciated.

  3. #103
    hi gamer this guy copied and paste my post in my new thread please check him,thanks.

    Masood11,


    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...l=1#post827421

  4. #104
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,013
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    hi gamer this guy copied and paste my post in my new thread please check him,thanks.

    Masood11,


    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...l=1#post827421
    Hello!
    for sure we shall take into check. Your effort are highly appreciated.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    915
    Hi gamer this person send more then 50 post per days in short term period and sometime post meaning less please check it.

    AbdulIslam

    https://forum.roboforex.com/members/22878-AbdulIslam

  6. #106
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,013
    Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Hi gamer this person send more then 50 post per days in short term period and sometime post meaning less please check it.

    AbdulIslam

    https://forum.roboforex.com/members/22878-AbdulIslam
    Hello!
    Thanks for reporting us we shall look into it.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    527
    Hi, gamer this person copy and paste my post please check it carefully, thanks.

    This is my post:
    1.jpg

    Copy and paste post:
    2.jpg

  8. #108
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,013
    Quote Originally Posted by goolu View Post
    Hi, gamer this person copy and paste my post please check it carefully, thanks.
    Thanks for informing us. We shall look into the matter.
    Your effort highly appreciated.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •