RoboForex Live Account - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RoboForex Live Account

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206

RoboForex Live Account

RoboForex Live Account was created for our customers to allow them to withdraw funds, change personal information, view a transaction history, change level, etc. The Live Account is a convenient and secure service for managing your forex online account.

Live Account Features

Deposits/Withdrawals
    • To deposit money in to your account you can use the following payment systems:
      • Liberty
      • MoneyBookers
      • Visa/MasterCard
      • Bank Transfer (Wire)
      • The deposit can be in USD or EUR
    • Withdrawal of funds is possible in USD and EUR using all payment systems mentioned above.

Personal Data
    • Personal data. You can view and modify the data specified during registration.
    • Verification. Use this section to download copies of your identification documents.

Trading Account
    • Account Information. In this section you can get information about your trading account
    • Transactions History. Here you can view the history of performed operations
    • Change Password. This section allows you to change the password for the personal account
    • Level. This allows you to change the level of your trading account
    • Open an Additional Account. If you want you can open another trading account
    • Documents. You can download the documents you signed during the registration procedure from your personal live account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    [lang=id]Hi, I'm having problem for the address verification

My account number is 3044714.

The last address verification document that I've sent was signed by the teller, its the proof we deposit money to the bank in my country, there was really no stamp or seal in my bank.

Before of that document, I've sent family card. That thing is only made every few years once.

The electricity and other main bills in my home using the name of the previous owner and other bills using my dad name.

There is already an address in my ID Card.[/lang]

Not allowed!
    !!!!!! Hehehehehehehe..... !!!!!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 30
    really it embarrassing but i think when you put your correct address verification documents in your account roboforex will take action as soon as possible

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    [lang=id]Hi, I'm having problem for the address verification

My account number is 3044714.

The last address verification document that I've sent was signed by the teller, its the proof we deposit money to the bank in my country, there was really no stamp or seal in my bank.

Before of that document, I've sent family card. That thing is only made every few years once.

The electricity and other main bills in my home using the name of the previous owner and other bills using my dad name.

There is already an address in my ID Card.[/lang]
    Unfortunately, according to our regulator requirements we can accept documents that meet the next requirements - the document you provide for the verification must include your full name and complete address. It must be certified with the signature and the seal of the organization (for housing and public utilities bills it’s enough to include a bar code). The document issue date must be at least six months prior to the current date. Full list of documents you can see in your Live account https://my.roboforex.com/en/profile/...-verification/ and click the button "Show"

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    RoboForex Reside Accounts was made for the clients to enable them to pull away money, alter private information, look at the deal background, alter degree, and so on. The actual Reside Accounts is really a handy as well as safe support with regard to controlling your own foreign exchange on the internet accounts.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123