Ghaasyiyah EA - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ghaasyiyah EA

[lang=ar]yes i guess this is one of the best on formula with the strategy as those gives with the certain on positioning as occupying use of different signals with the modulation on qualifying the best on position with the price level to enter with the correct on option as ordering with the limit of max number with the use of feature by the EA[/lang]

- - - Updated - - -

yes i guess this is one of the best on formula with the strategy as those gives with the certain on positioning as occupying use of different signals with the modulation on qualifying the best on position with the price level to enter with the correct on option as ordering with the limit of max number with the use of feature by the EA

The system is simple enough for anyone to get well and to understand well so the one thing that I have come to see that is somehow contradicting is that there is red arrows on the support I thought 💭 that is supposed to be at the resistance part of the Bollinger band indictors overall the indicator might work very well as soon as you get the basics on the indicators in the template

Banned
    The the EA only takes a trade when there is a convergence that we know the convergence of probalic SAR and ZIG ZAG, that is not to much efficinet there might be simething off with it, seems it might nit really produce what we as traders would say as a clear get in indication

Trader
    in my opinion that the robots work well with the big investment and do not work well with the small investment also trading with robots is risky and it may lead to loses than earning so i prefer to not use it and trade manually to save my money and keep my trading more safe and i can survive for longer time in the market and make some profits.

What's time is best for "Ghaasyiyah EA " ? I don't trust EA. But I think that The EA result would be good. Because of The indicator based in Parabolic SAR. But you have not set profit/ accuracy. But also, you have added a calculation as like money management system as per trader's deposit.Thanks for adding free EA.

I never trust any robot with my money. Market conditions changes every now and then and robot does not adept the change. Better to creating own strategy and stick with it.

Trader
    this robot can work well if it depend on the parabolic sar and rsi and so the trader can get good signals of trading and make some profits, i hope this robot can be able to choose the good trading lot size and does not increase the risk and so the trader, this robot can be tested for enough time to see if it make good and safe trading or not.

I have no idea about how to boost the performance of this ea, I've backtest this ea by default setting on any time frame, but the result is bad, also I changed the setting many times but still the result is not good. I think this ea is very dangerous to run full automatic, maybe we can use this ea semi automatically by running this ea at certain time according to the market condition.

2018-05-14_191600.jpg

Trader
    The expert advisor has the function of both parabolic sar and RSI and so it can gives good results because both indicators can work well together and gives good signal and so the trader will find good trading positions and will be able to make good profits, the expert should be tested first to see it percentage of success and it is high or low percentage.

[lang=ar]Hello my friend
    Its good to have bot but But I prefer Manual trading is best trading strategy. Spend time with demo and trade in demo for long time. Demo trading is best and it will increase your experience and knowledge. So I guess manual is best way of trading not robot or automated trading system.[/lang]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast