Ghaasyiyah EA - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ghaasyiyah EA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

Ghaasyiyah EA

The EA works as occupying the Parabolic SARS and the signals from the RSI to refer of options on opening new position with the trading.
    Works with the helps of the Bollinger Bands signals on enhancing of more to confirms the option.

The EA will helps trader on opening new position by the new signals of the absence as parabolic sars diamond appears with the drawing of charts.
    Working by the Europe and USA session as having with the higher on volatility that the EA targeting the less on points with the TP to closes with the order.

I will try to complete works with the EA as soon that now still works with the better sets on strategy to defines of the best presets to run with the EA.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I have been following up on this ea for while but I there is one thing that am yet to see is the true results of this... Kindly if you can explain how people can get to this ea or just open a demo account then you post the login information of the mt4 you can make good money from trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    I have been following up on this ea for while but I there is one thing that am yet to see is the true results of this... Kindly if you can explain how people can get to this ea or just open a demo account then you post the login information of the mt4 you can make good money from trading
    I have also heard of it and seen some people using it. It seems if you understand how to use it in your trade analysis then it may be a very good tool to add to your trading strategies. Nevertheless, just like all other indicators it should not be relied upon 100% , but rather you should use your own intuition as a trader to make the final desiosion when placing the order

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    Ghaasyiyah EA
    we will see to work in trading day to attach with the trading as preparing the use of strategy on entering within the choice of range with the time hours of trading session and gives of conclusion to use with the real trading if applicable.
    but i guess more that we work with the confirmation of different system, the ea helps on referring use of signals to confirms of position.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    pleease try to work with the ea to run with the live plan on demo account to see results by the choice on terms as entering market with the decision,
    i guess this one is one of the best ea works on referring signals to use with those as confirmation as working of the further with the live plan on real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by nyamsi View Post
    I have also heard of it and seen some people using it. It seems if you understand how to use it in your trade analysis then it may be a very good tool to add to your trading strategies. Nevertheless, just like all other indicators it should not be relied upon 100% , but rather you should use your own intuition as a trader to make the final desiosion when placing the order
    There is no indicator or strategy which would be fine in all market conditions I am working with support and resistance and they are wrong some time market demand and supply can break those points any time. Actually this is a market of buyers and sellers and according to their behavior support and resistance can show their performance in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is one robot that I have to do some more research on and there is something that i have seen that may work better in trading in binary options this rsi indictors and bolinger bands indictors are on thing that you can use for the binary options trading especially for tgthose that are trading on the mt4 platform there is one thing that I have to see first

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes i guess so the robot should work of the good chance with the binary option plan as trader might wants to try at first to run of those within the demo plan to see results of the good performance and more to capture the option on focus with the point as exchanging requests of position with the trading market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the ea works of the good chance to run with the live plan from the series of completed terms withthe evaluation that more to work by the customs on monitoring the better measure as defining field of work to enter with the less on chance as securing the precise on completion to deliver distinct on minimum target as by the beginning projection.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It's a nice ea that that you can trade with but one thing that I have noticed is thatthe long trade is one thing that come to the choice first since it's depending on the ris which is mostly widely used in the long run strategy that is one thing that I would risk if trade associations

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it looks a good EA because it depends on the good indicators which are parabolic sar and RSI, but i think it will not work well in the flat market and will give many false signals and so the trader may lose than earn as the in most time the market moves in sideway, but it will work well when there is a trend and will let the trader to make good profits.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast