Ghaasyiyah EA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ghaasyiyah EA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

Ghaasyiyah EA

The EA works as occupying the Parabolic SARS and the signals from the RSI to refer of options on opening new position with the trading.
    Works with the helps of the Bollinger Bands signals on enhancing of more to confirms the option.

The EA will helps trader on opening new position by the new signals of the absence as parabolic sars diamond appears with the drawing of charts.
    Working by the Europe and USA session as having with the higher on volatility that the EA targeting the less on points with the TP to closes with the order.

I will try to complete works with the EA as soon that now still works with the better sets on strategy to defines of the best presets to run with the EA.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    untitled.JPG

External string forms of setting with Ghaasyiyah EA

Please adjust the preset of initial variables with the setting to met of personal preference on running of Ghaasyiyah EA with the trading.

The SL might be set to maximum numbers if willing to run of RR strategy
    Also the TP to set as working with the 4 or 5 digit accounts.
    Maxop should works of min 1 to maximum according to traders preference on releasing margin.
    The lotsize is fixed, please add or subtracts to any numbers of choice.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    ea is good by adding external features string to help traders determine how much margin with the decision that will be used in trading.
    because some traders will avoid to open too many charts which are not controlled of its characteristics.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the ea still works until now with the trading to gives of good signals on referring option to open position with the correct on decision and closing with the limit of numbers with the pups to complete within the terms of trading session. will improve the better feature on enhancing modes with the work of ea to use of those with the real live plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    ea is good by adding external features string to help traders determine how much margin with the decision that will be used in trading.
    because some traders will avoid to open too many charts which are not controlled of its characteristics.
    Well, you have said well, because I believe that the EAs could even behave better than the way traders are trading it at times. It will always be depending more on the external alteration and setting by the trader, this will increase the expertise the trader may have with it. And it is more on how the trader could control its characteristic to suits theirs better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Using EA in the forex or stock market is a good way to make money if you want to make things the right way. Making money was never a good thing to do with human emotions because most of the time humans will lose there emotion and lose a lot of money along the way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    yes i guess this is one of the best on formula with the strategy as those gives with the certain on positioning as occupying use of different signals with the modulation on qualifying the best on position with the price level to enter with the correct on option as ordering with the limit of max number with the use of feature by the EA.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    Ghaasyiyah EA
    i have tried to test to work with the ea running by the demo trading to see results and those worked of the good chance to gave the good returns with the trading.
    sometimes i guess i should try to run by the live trading plan with the notice of moderation by the work of the past terms on demo.
    not bad the ea gives 20-40 pips with the daily return on completion i guess the ea creator is handsome finance analyst with good experience in the fx trading business field.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    the ea gives with the chance on referring good option as working with those by the trading and compared to different system on confirming the better precision that the chance is better to work with the monitoring of returns with the different session of trading to gives of conclusion before entering the future plan with the use of ea.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yes the ghaasyhiyah ea i guess is the best among most from available offers in the global internet as referring use of option with the signals working with the parabolic sars and the confirmation from the osma and the bollinger bands.
    and good trader who does not drink hot boiled water and not eat the spiny fruit gains of the privilege to decide as following rules with the order.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I think that your EA is meant for scalping because you uploaded it on 1m time frame and except one wants to scalp, any analysis of the market done on that lowest time frame is not something one can rely and depend upon.If the owner of this thread is still active in this thread , I know it must have been over a year now that you have introduced the EAS so , I would like to know how things stand with this EAs

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast