if you had one million from Forex .will you invest this money ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: if you had one million from Forex .will you invest this money ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question if you had one million from Forex .will you invest this money ??

we know that Forex market is a profitable market and you can make money so fast but you must have the full experience in order to make this profits without big problems .if you had profits like one million dollars or more will you invest it in Forex market ? .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Sure, but I would not deposit as much as one million for forex trading, because I think the capital is already too big. Maybe if I had a capital of one million, I might be better to open a forex brokerage business, because businesses like forex broker can make a big profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that Forex market is a profitable market and you can make money so fast but you must have the full experience in order to make this profits without big problems .if you had profits like one million dollars or more will you invest it in Forex market ? .
    Yes of course i think if i have the big investment or capital then i will must invest in the trading because if you have the good investment then you have the real chance to make the big profit in the trading so i think with the huge investment we make the good money in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    If I made a profit of one million dollars I would defiantly invest most of it in ny trading account but not all of it,because it would be wise to have some funds in your savings account in case of some emergency or need.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think that i will not invest this amount of money in forex but i will invest some of them in forex because i million is a big amount of money and investing of this amount of money in forex may be good or bad but it is risky to invest all money that you have in forex and it is preferable to invest some of it in forex not all to be in safe side and do not face any problem in your life and to live well and achieve you demands

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I can not invest all my money in forex, i can only invest little amount in forex. With big money, there will be big emotion that will not make you to have the good sight for your trading with happiness. This is a reason to make small money in forex and it the rest of it to go or do another business that will earn you money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Of course, I will still trade forex if I have $1 million, but be realistic there is no way I will put whole money, just $50K is enough
    The remaining money will go to low risk investment program like mutual fund.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    You said one million but i said if i will earn ten millions from forex.. then i will invest money in this business because now forex is my career, life and profession. so i can not leave to forex until death. i will work in forex forever and now i can not live without trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think man it depends on the trader if he want to make more and more and if he want some thing in his mind he should be in Forex until achieve that and if he want that and want to live with monthly profit he should deposit according what he need , and i prefer don't invest all of that only 30%

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Oh no, if i have one million from forex then why i will invest this money, am i mad? i am not too greedy, i will never do this mistake because it is enough for my whole entir life and don't waste money, so i will never invest these money on risk, eventhough with winning grante i will never do this habbit, i will try to earn more but not on these

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast