the right lot size ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the right lot size ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question the right lot size ??

hi traders .i think choosing the right lot size is so necessary thing to trade without big loss i do not prefer to scalping with a big lot size in order to make a big profits .what do you think about 0.01 cent per 100 dollars ?? is it so helpful to make profits ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Would be very helpful, if we want to use scalping, it is better to use a small volume, so that the losses that we might face when trading forex to be not so great, after all, with scalping we will get a quick profit, although profit that we get are not big.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    hi traders .i think choosing the right lot size is so necessary thing to trade without big loss i do not prefer to scalping with a big lot size in order to make a big profits .what do you think about 0.01 cent per 100 dollars ?? is it so helpful to make profits ??
    I think being a newbies trader we need to trading with the small lot size and try to adjust with the forex market so being a newbies traders we need to trade with the small lot size and try to mange the risk and i think you will need to spend some time in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Actually,vol size depend on our balance size.I think we need to take only 2% risk of our balance.I think in 500$ balance we need to open maximum .05 vol trade.We need proper money management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is no perfect stop loss that is right for the forex traders, but with the 100 dollars, It can be used of 0.05 lot size if the trader is very good . But if the traders want to get money at ease and with patience and still reduce the risk that he use, he can use maximum of 0.03 lot, this will help him.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    You only have two choices: take a risk with great reward profit, or use a safe method with a reward that is taken is not too big. While connected to the concept of money management, the calculation is as follows.

You have $ 100 x 3% risk (in a single trading) = $ 3.

So lots are taken are:

1. With lots of 0.01 cents, $ 3: 0.01 cents ($ 0.01) = 300 pips SL.
    2. With lots 0.03 cents, $ 3: 0:03 cent ($ 0.03) = 100 pips SL,

It was only a few examples, please you develop yourself in a demo account before you try it on a real account.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well if I have a 100 in my account I would trade with a lot size of 0.3 which is an equivalent of 30 cent per pip,this is manageable in terms of risk,especially if your a long term trader,knowing and understanding your lot size is important if you want to manage risks properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    right lot size is actually very important for trading forex. for that we must have to make a proper money management plan. because without having proper money management plan we won't be able to calculate the perfect lot size for our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My friend it is depends on the equity and we need to set the risk ratio at our every trade. I think we don't need to take more than 2% risk in our every trade and we need to understand that forex is a risky business and we have to be careful and have to develop our skill on trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The right lot size is very very important for all us . we are earn money by trading business if we are choose a right lot size for trade. trading business is not a easy business as you think. so we should need all time use right lot size.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast