HELP novice trader - Page 2
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP novice trader

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

HELP novice trader

Hello Every one !
    I have just make this thread to answer the novice trader as you know many trader sometime not understand leverage lot etc so here i invite every expert that when ever a novice trader comes here can ask question from expert and we will try to give best answer
    best regards
    Note:This thread is solely for the purpose of the question/answer, members may can reply others question or can ask question.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-15-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    I am a newbie .How can i start from this forum ? Where should post in this forum . I cannot able to analyse chat . I just can discuss in general topics. Can i get a chance for post over there ? And how much i can able to collect bonus for my next month trade?
    Hope so i will get a good reply from great administration.

- - - Updated - - -

Razor1911,
    Do you give me advice as a newbie where should post ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by Anik roy View Post
    I am a newbie .How can i start from this forum ? Where should post in this forum . I cannot able to analyse chat . I just can discuss in general topics. Can i get a chance for post over there ? And how much i can able to collect bonus for my next month trade?
    Hope so i will get a good reply from great administration.
    Here are the all rules and Faq about the forum
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/40...nicative-Bonus
    for a general chat much better if you do discussion here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/25...%E2%80%99-talk
    your bonus keep crediting in the forum profile and once you have the 10$ in the forum profile then follow this;http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...rading-account
    bonus crediting occur from 1st to 6th of the every month

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 08-19-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    Sometimes only technical or only fundamental may lead us to lose in a sudden move, at least while trading with technicals, we should also keep update ourselves with the latest fundamental reports published on different websites and combine such fundamentals also to make our trades much more effective.
    This is the reason why a trader needs to have both technical and fundamental knowledge in order to achieve success in Forex trading. A trader has to stay informed about the latest economic news and developments around him. A major news may have a high impact on the currency prices and all the resistances and supports will be shattered.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Here are the all rules and Faq about the forum
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/40...nicative-Bonus
    for a general chat much better if you do discussion here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/25...%E2%80%99-talk
    your bonus keep crediting in the forum profile and once you have the 10$ in the forum profile then follow this;http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...rading-account
    bonus crediting occur from 1st to 5th of the every month
    Thank you, this information is very helpful to a newbe like me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    The stop order amount without of margin must be stayed within the risk interest – meaning 1-2%
    Here is an example of the formula for the lot calculation:

lot = (X: SL = PV) * 10 000
    X = the amount of money we are willing to lose within the deal
    SL = the stop level in points
    PV-point value, which is to be multiply by 10, 000 for to have the required item as a result.
    Good formula in my view, you are a pofessioan up could make a nice simple formula and can be run to account for the lot in order to really accurately

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    The stop order amount without of margin must be stayed within the risk interest – meaning 1-2%
    Here is an example of the formula for the lot calculation:

lot = (X: SL = PV) * 10 000
    X = the amount of money we are willing to lose within the deal
    SL = the stop level in points
    PV-point value, which is to be multiply by 10, 000 for to have the required item as a result.
    This is good calculation, and usually this is called Margin/Money Management (MM Rule)

another MM calculation is we need to decide Maximal Risk first:
    (%Risk/100) * Equity

and then calculate maximal lot to trade.
    (Max Risk / SL Pips amount) / 10

For examples (STANDARD ACCOUNT):
    Equity = $250
    SL = 50 pip
    % Risk = 5% per OP

How much maximal lot use for every OP?
    Max Risk:
    ..... (5/100)*250 = $12.5 --> $13 <--- meaning, if that OP hit SL, it only loss $13
    Maximal lot to trade:
    ..... (13/50)/10 = 0.025 ---> 0.03 lot <--- max lot and don't make any OP before last OP closed.

If we usually open 3 trade in current same time, so 0.03/3 = 0.01 lot for every OP

* Not for GOLD & SILVER & Cent Account

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 08-20-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello Every one !
    I have just make this thread to answer the novice trader as you know many trader sometime not understand leverage lot etc so here i invite every expert that when ever a novice trader comes here can ask question from expert and we will try to give best answer
    best regards
    it will be a useful post for any beginner trader .we must as a professional traders make posts like this post because any beginner trader must know some new ways of trading like trading with harmonic patterns it is the most powerful way to predict the price in my opinion .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    And this is MM calculation for microlot (MT4-Cent) account.
    Since this forum Communicative Bonus only transfered into Roboforex cent account, so I think this calculation will be used more frequently.

The calculation almost same only have difference while calculate Max lot.

For examples (Cent Account):
    Equity = $15
    SL = 50 pip
    % Risk = 5% per OP

How much maximal lot use for every OP?
    Max Risk:
    ..... (5/100)*15 = $0.75 <--- meaning, if that OP hit SL, it only loss $0.75
    Maximal lot to trade:
    ..... (0.75/50)*10 = 0.15 lot <--- max lot and don't make any OP before last OP closed.

If we usually open 3 trade in current same time, so 0.15/3 = 0.05 lot for every OP
    But since in cent account, minimal order is 0.1 lot, so we can't OP with 0.05 lot
    So, in this case (Multi order 3x with @0.1 lot), we had to trade with risk 10%.... or the other way to be able trade with 3x Multi order & 5% risk is to increasing our Equity for about $30 (cent account)

* Not for GOLD, SILVER & Standard Account

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thank you very much for opening this new thread to help the new traders. My question is, is posting in this thread is payable ? It is not mentioned anywhere, that's why asking. If the forum admin or some one knows please reply me. I would be really gald to know. Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question about margin level. How is it calculated ? When and how we get margin call ? What is the relation between margin level and free margin. Is there any way so that we do not get margin call ? Hope someone will help me to know. Advance Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Imtiazhasan;5822]Thank you very much for opening this new thread to help the new traders. My question is, is posting in this thread is payable ? It is not mentioned anywhere, that's why asking. If the forum admin or some one knows please reply me. I would be really gald to know. Thanks a lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=Imtiazhasan;5822]Thank you very much for opening this new thread to help the new traders. My question is, is posting in this thread is payable ? It is not mentioned anywhere, that's why asking. If the forum admin or some one knows please reply me. I would be really gald to know. Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question about margin level. How is it calculated ? When and how we get margin call ? What is the relation between margin level and free margin. Is there any way so that we do not get margin call ? Hope someone will help me to know. Advance Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiazhasan View Post
    Thank you very much for opening this new thread to help the new traders. My question is, is posting in this thread is payable ? It is not mentioned anywhere, that's why asking. If the forum admin or some one knows please reply me. I would be really gald to know. Thanks a lot.
    try to answer your "margin" question

-Example, you have 100$ in your capital, and you are using 1 : 200 leverage.
    -You open buy position for 0.1 single standard lot in Eur/Usd at current price 1.3000, then your margin will be reduced ((0.1 x 100.000) / 200) = 50$, the rest of your capital is 50$
    -Every 1 single pip for 0.1 standard lot, is valued for 1$

If
    -Eur/Usd is went Up from 1.3000 to 1.3050, that means Eur/Usd go for 50 pips up, then u may earn profit for 50$
    -Eur/Usd is went Down from 1.3000 to 1.2950, then u may loss all of your money because your margin to hold is only empower for 50 pips only. That means, you will get ur Margin Call

Once you know how to calculate your losses, you may be able to to prevent from premature Margin Call

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast