HELP novice trader - Page 55
Page 55 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP novice trader

Quote Originally Posted by nazrul View Post
    it is problem solved we have been buying and selling dependin Most likely there is get better at the following that talk about advice on how buying and sg on technological or essential analysis. just your compurer it is notice them
    with the good preparedness to enter with the proper options with the good signals as the return with the work on the analytics of using the good system of the choice. and spends with the monitoring of the order to define further extent with the closing strategics.

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You start with small capital then you are in high risk trading except you trade with low target,no one will come here with target to earn $2 each month,people always expect to earn much money with small capital in the first start in forex business,we know about that behavior.
    Trading with small capital is not so bad for practicing in real market. But to make some earning as small as $2 each month? Gimme a break I was wondering how small your money you have invested in your account if the target so small. At least, make 100% profit every month for safe trading and sure we will able to trade without any tension because of our small target.

@rinaji i am agree with your opinion as most of the new traders become unsuccessful in their first attempt on the live trading and so their struggle start in that time i think they really need the help to guide them for their mistakes in the trading.As learning on the live account is the best for the new traders.

Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Learning is very essential to acheive success in our Forex work. I have invested 2 $ and traded with a leverage of 1 :1000. This was only to learn. I bought .01 standard lot of usdjpy and it moved up by 50 pips and I earned 5 $. But I became greedy and sold .04 lots of usdjpy immediately and the price moved up more and blew my account in a few mins
    Success has its name above the sky,for the traders will always seek for success in their trading,we invest the capital to earn the profit like we expected,one thing or may be two things we learn from this situation that trading will need our focus on the management on our capital.
    Finally successful traders

Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    @rinaji i am agree with your opinion as most of the new traders become unsuccessful in their first attempt on the live trading and so their struggle start in that time i think they really need the help to guide them for their mistakes in the trading.As learning on the live account is the best for the new traders.
    yes also to work on the demo. that should helps more on achieving the new entry by the good proven on technicals and customs of strategy to work further with the real trading plan by the future entrance with the fx trading business of the projected manage.

Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes also to work on the demo. that should helps more on achieving the new entry by the good proven on technicals and customs of strategy to work further with the real trading plan by the future entrance with the fx trading business of the projected manage.
    When the technical analysis is used for earning from forex market,as well as demo account used for earning the experience,we combine information from those to get custom indication of trading on our strategy,it will build up the platform whcih is suitable for us.

Many new trader are there they do not have enough knowledge and experience about trading. I want to say for newbie that if you really seriously about Forex trading and if you want to get success from here and if you want to take this business as your career then you must need to learn better. You need to do hard and you need to gather more and more experience. So learn better and earn better.

Quote Originally Posted by masud786 View Post
    Many new trader are there they do not have enough knowledge and experience about trading. I want to say for newbie that if you really seriously about Forex trading and if you want to get success from here and if you want to take this business as your career then you must need to learn better. You need to do hard and you need to gather more and more experience. So learn better and earn better.
    Yes,the newbies should trade well with the point to get the knowledge and experience,as we know many newbies here stop their way to success because they expect too much from forex at their way to begin forex trading,finally those things really make them lose their capital.

to learn of the new technicals with the forum, blog and more of the ebook by the expert to earns of the better understanding to help on the future work on managing the better with the run of the plan. and prepare of the better customs on planning on working with the larger scales of the scopes with each of works by the business to become the professional businessman with the field of the fx trading of the finance.

many of the newbies coming into this business think trading is a get rich program,there forget before a dime can be made in this busines one need better understanding on the market,we traders in this business feed on the level of understanding we are having to do this business success only come in this business with better understanding on the market.

Page 55 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast