HELP novice trader - Page 3
Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1538

Thread: HELP novice trader

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    HELP novice trader

    Hello Every one !
    I have just make this thread to answer the novice trader as you know many trader sometime not understand leverage lot etc so here i invite every expert that when ever a novice trader comes here can ask question from expert and we will try to give best answer
    best regards
    Note:This thread is solely for the purpose of the question/answer, members may can reply others question or can ask question.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-15-2013 at 01:07 PM.

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    250
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    it will be a useful post for any beginner trader .we must as a professional traders make posts like this post because any beginner trader must know some new ways of trading like trading with harmonic patterns it is the most powerful way to predict the price in my opinion .
    Certainly we must focus on the work of good ratings learn from traders Alambtdan and are making profits because I found a lot of traders helped me in the beginning and I have to do the help a lot to learn and achieve the trading Forex success until a series of education and Profit

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader zintek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    67
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    In my encounter day dealing is like place dealing but quicker. If you don't business viably as a place investor, It will probably be even more complicated to do it stock investing. Anyway, what type of dealing design did you have when dealing lengthy term? The guides that FXmarkets suggests are very excellent to begin with. I don't know what you mean by a 'course'. They don't educate dealing at school, you have to develop your own 'course', beginning with those excellent guides, for example. Don't be put off by the headings. Once you've studied those and you've got a more common concept about things, there are plenty more to study. If you tell me what is your dealing design I may be able to recommend some further studying.

    Good fortune,

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by shihab View Post
    Well forex is risky business that is cop and handle with practice and experience so trade more and more to get these and as you trades more you get experience more from your trades and your performance increase daily but if you learn from the mistakes.
    This could be common mistake for novice trader, mostly newbie trade more everyday.
    In fact, market can not be trade everyday, eventhough market never sleep. this will make forex become more high risk.

    Some trader can make lot of trades in 1 day, but usually it will make their account suffered someday, they will have much floating loss. The more they trade like that the more difficult they learn by their mistakes.


    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Trading more certainly gives us experience but we should have a learning attitude to make full advantage of our experience. We should always strive to learn from our losses and mistakes and take necessary steps to overcome our trading weaknesses and flaws. Our aim should be to keep our losses small
    And also try to make our trade have lowest DD (Drawdown),, if newbie trader can handle their account to lowest DD under 10%, then that trader already good attitude.
    The most hard to do in forex trade, is to maintain good trade attitude,,, it is really hard to discipline ourself. Only time will tell.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by widhie75 View Post
    This could be common mistake for novice trader, mostly newbie trade more everyday.
    In fact, market can not be trade everyday, eventhough market never sleep. this will make forex become more high risk.

    Some trader can make lot of trades in 1 day, but usually it will make their account suffered someday, they will have much floating loss. The more they trade like that the more difficult they learn by their mistakes.




    And also try to make our trade have lowest DD (Drawdown),, if newbie trader can handle their account to lowest DD under 10%, then that trader already good attitude.
    The most hard to do in forex trade, is to maintain good trade attitude,,, it is really hard to discipline ourself. Only time will tell.
    Yes an interesting explanation from you, and this is a great idea I've ever heard, I agree with you, and your mindset same as mine, that's why I often contrary to most traders, and I feel a lot of traders who have daily targets and earned after him to always be consistent every day, it is very risky if the market are in a condition that does not allow to make a trade.

    And another thing, I agree with your words, even I often use the words, "Only time will tell".

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes an interesting explanation from you, and this is a great idea I've ever heard, I agree with you, and your mindset same as mine, that's why I often contrary to most traders, and I feel a lot of traders who have daily targets and earned after him to always be consistent every day, it is very risky if the market are in a condition that does not allow to make a trade.

    And another thing, I agree with your words, even I often use the words, "Only time will tell".
    Thanks for agree with my post.... It's because of my own experience, so I can tell here.

    I start trading about 3 years ago, and I already try every trading technique,,, following trend, candlestick pattern, scalping which able to get quick profit 100%, etc... and finally I feel comfortable with my own Breakout Technique, because with this system I can keep my profit stable.

    Well like I said before,,, after some years, trying many technique & found advantage & disadvantage of each system, finally I have my own trading style.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,504
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    I want to know that can we become successful in forex business by trading with just strategy and only one trading plan because i heard that it's not possible because forex market is very much volatile and it changes it's behavior all time..

    what your opinion about that??

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    I want to know that can we become successful in forex business by trading with just strategy and only one trading plan because i heard that it's not possible because forex market is very much volatile and it changes it's behavior all time..

    what your opinion about that??
    You can use only one strategy and a trading plan, it is more focused for you, but you should always update the strategy and trading plan, the reason is as you say, the market is always changing in terms of behavior over time. So you can always survive and profitable in the long run.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    I want to ask form the professional traders how we make the scalping strategy more affected and what is the
    Fibonacci numbers in the forex trading and how we use the chart pattern in the forex trading and how we make the mature prediction about the trend of the market.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    My dear friend if you are new trader just focus on learning and practice here, leverage should be always less if you are new here don't use high leverage at the time of trading it can damage your account badly because then you become greedy in the market and take high risk so learning is very necessary for new trader but they start to do trade in the market without any practice and experience in the market and loose their all money so its very bad for them

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    My dear friend if you are new trader just focus on learning and practice here, leverage should be always less if you are new here don't use high leverage at the time of trading it can damage your account badly because then you become greedy in the market and take high risk so learning is very necessary for new trader but they start to do trade in the market without any practice and experience in the market and loose their all money so its very bad for them
    Both beginners and experts should use their leverage very carefully. Its not that after we gain good knowledge and experience we can start earning huge profits by trading with a high leverage. Expert traders never use high leverage but their main aim is to achieve consistent profits by keeping their capital as safe as possible.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •