HELP novice trader - Page 153
Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1543

Thread: HELP novice trader

I want to know because i have at one time or the other been hearing about pivot calculations.How do they do that because i really want to know more about some terms being used in the forex market.A friend once talked about pivot points being one of his success key in trading.Am a little confused here as to how that is being calculated and how can i use it to my own advantage in trading?

Hi everyone i would like to know or to have a better understanding of what is the difference between risk management and money management.I have seen traders who make mention of these two subjects but they don't seem to talk more about the difference and this a lone is enough to keep some of us in the dark.In addition i learnt pivot point has some mathematical calculations,i want to know how true it is?

I want to ask question on the issue of leverages,when one want o open an account especially the real account, some trader said it is good to chose lower leverages while some other say it is the higher one that is better , now I will like the experts to answer this question for more clarification. Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Trader
    For now, I don't have much to say to a newbie in this business, but I believed that the little I have to contribute will really go a very long way in helping us. To the newbies, we should try as much as possible to trade this business logically, because with logics, you can be able to handle your trade effectively and at the end of the day, you will be profitable.

as working on following returns as having with limit of expends, beginner trader might leaves as capturing mention as defining ways to goes as committing with shifts of further stages of the different compliance.
    as removing mistakes and prepared to attains with the stronger blaze.

the less on risks as expending of funds on accounting of micro or cent account as the chance to keep on focus as applying technical strategics as targeting returns of compliance.
    that more on following times to shifts as managing the different plan as possessing the better preparedness.

Trader
    To the newbies, just know it that perseverance is one thing that will be keeping your trade going. If you are good with learning and believing in your trading ability, my dear you will surely make it great in this business. Just try to be very observant of your trade, know what is happening in the market, before you can then jump into trading. Just trade wisely.

Hello i just noticed that the time given for my infraction to expire had already expired and up til now my account is still on low cost.Why is that so?

Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    Hi everyone i would like to know or to have a better understanding of what is the difference between risk management and money management.I have seen traders who make mention of these two subjects but they don't seem to talk more about the difference and this a lone is enough to keep some of us in the dark.In addition i learnt pivot point has some mathematical calculations,i want to know how true it is?
    Money management is basically linked with your trading method, how well you manage your funds in your account. It can also be said that money management is the planning to manage your risk before opening the trade, but when trade is open then trying different techniques or methods to control or lower the risk is called risk management.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptfox View Post
    If you are new trader in Forex you need to focus on learning and practice here, leverage should be always less if you are new here don't use high leverage at the time of trading it can damage your account badly because then you become greedy in the market and take high risk you may loss your account
    Leverage is not important I guess. The important matter is knowing and understanding the market. Newbies should focus on forex market and should try to understand the forex market. They need to remove fear about trading from their mind. Newbies afraid of taking entry in forex. By trading a lot they need to remove their fear about trading. Only continues trading can help newbies to do well in forex market. First remove fear then innovate new new things.
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155 LastLast