HELP novice trader - Page 145
Page 145 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1543

Thread: HELP novice trader

Trader
    From my little understanding about this market, I do not think that it is a wise thing to risk too much of our trading capital per trade because there is no way we can understand the trade that is going to be a loss or a profits because even the best of trade sometimes can turn against us,so 10% wil be the maximum I can advice.

I can see that people have digressed completely from the focus of this thread and could that be because Gamer is not actively monitoring this thread again. He has created this thread to help the newbie so that they will ask question on any area of doubt and he will proffer solution by answering their question.I would like to ask the Gamer how the banks , I mean commercial banks trade in forex nowadays , is it through online forex brokers or they themselves serve as liquidity providers to some banks ?

the forex business is a risky business, so every new trader should practice more in demo account and study about this business. however It is proof friend. Although, do not forget to make analysis before opening your order I use MA 10 and 15. I hope this information can help you all

I have a question I would like to ask the moderator most especially Gamer, how may number not quotes are permitted when reacting to comments made by other forum users? I need to ask this because you have banned me for two weeks for " over quoting and I have already made up my mind that I will not even quote any more here but at the same time I do not want to compromise the quality of my posts because some of us here really come here to learn and help others

Am really getting it tough in forex market, honestly it was not really easy to be as I though it to be then, sometimes it really amazed me if really others are really making it in forex market, of course forex trade seem to be a money losing business for me, I know I don't really understand how forex trade work but the loss am encountering in this business is more than what I can bear.
    I really needs help.....

I want to ask . Is it possible to enter into trades without using stop loss? I have heard and read a lot online that it is possible not to use stop loss in transactions. Is it possible to do so? How dangerous is this on capital? Thank you for your help .

Quote Originally Posted by elmadry View Post
    I want to ask . Is it possible to enter into trades without using stop loss? I have heard and read a lot online that it is possible not to use stop loss in transactions. Is it possible to do so? How dangerous is this on capital? Thank you for your help .
    Yes you can enter into trades without SL, but that's dangerous because you could lose all you money in one trade or if your opening multiple trades.
    I would advise to use SL especially if you're a newbie to forex, or that you don't intend to pay close attention to your open positions.

many things we can make in order to lead the novice trader to the success like the stucking to one successful strategy and apply all its rules without negelcting any of them . have a strict money management all this can safe him from being losers so all of us has to think of the effective approach to the news ,too

rinaji, i dont that the statement that you made is correct and that is every trader is bound to fail for the reason that you have to make sure that you start from somewhere before you grow to that place you want to be or the level that you have to be it doesn't mean that the end result is failer

Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    From my little understanding about this market, I do not think that it is a wise thing to risk too much of our trading capital per trade because there is no way we can understand the trade that is going to be a loss or a profits because even the best of trade sometimes can turn against us,so 10% wil be the maximum I can advice.
    i think that even saying 10% is too much for if we use simple mathematics then it means that we only have ten trades to get to margin call if we lose in them consecutively. so i say we should only risk 5% or less while going for the 10% as profit in a trade

Page 145 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast