HELP novice trader - Page 105
Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1543

Thread: HELP novice trader

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    THats right...

What do you think about a margin call? Margin call can often do you get if you use a low leverage, you have to know what the meaning of a margin call, it means that you already do not have the free margin to open a new position, a margin call is not mean you lose all your capital. So if you use high leverage and then you lose all your capital, it is referred to as a stop out.
    No matter we are using high leverage or low leverage a bad trading management will bring the problem of margin call in our trading account. So I am agree with rinaji that high leverage us mean is not that we will got the problem of margin call in our trading. Actually its depend upon many other factor's like our risk management, money management, trading plan etc.

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    anowarfx,
    leverage is useful for us to get enough margin for trading, and especially for them who have low capital, and also leverage is not a cause of loses, all depend to the trader itself who manage the business, high or low, all depend to us
    so you are right about it, we can use leverage according to the capital we have had,
    The higher the leverage the higher the risk you are taking. And for me a newbies and those who has little capital must not be tempted to use higher leverage. I have an account with just 40 dollars investments and I only use 1:50 leverage. The more you know how to trade the better to use higher leverage. But if you don't know how to trade then its better to use lower leverage for your own account protection.

Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    That's true. But the remedy is first we need to believe that we can actually make profit in forex. Lets face the facts. Many are just too darn lazy to actually do proper study of forex trading. I have 10 books right now in forex trading and I attend seminars in forex trading. But how many do this? Only few. The rest just spend reading and studying online. Problem is that most of the materials we read online are done by wannabe traders also and most of the time its sound good and logical but if you apply it in real trading in the long run you loss money.
    I agree that the best way to have good chance of success in the market is to have good education, not just reading e-books or watch video presentation, newbie traders may not realize it but forex trading is really a tough profession, its like becoming a doctor or a lawyer. But we also know that there are a lot of traders the take chances in the forex market without much capital to invest, so it will be less to happen that he will pay for a good education, he will rather spent his money in trading rather than pay for trading seminars, so he may just end up losing a lot.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I agree that the best way to have good chance of success in the market is to have good education, not just reading e-books or watch video presentation, newbie traders may not realize it but forex trading is really a tough profession, its like becoming a doctor or a lawyer. But we also know that there are a lot of traders the take chances in the forex market without much capital to invest, so it will be less to happen that he will pay for a good education, he will rather spent his money in trading rather than pay for trading seminars, so he may just end up losing a lot.
    I attended seminars and courses when I was a newbie, it does not make me be successful in a short time, I always fail again and again even though I attended some seminars, and then I decided to leave forex, but then I was keen to back to the forex business and learn from online. I think nowadays a lot of good knowledge that we can get for free from online.
    Last edited by rinaji; 01-04-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: delete quote
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

thank you very much for this nice post
    i'wont to ask what is the most important for a new trader is it a good strategie with indicators or a good management account ?
    bc i have a probleme in this case even i have a nicefull strategie i lose everithing without a real strategie in management account
    so there membre if you have a good strategie share it with us !!

I attended seminars and courses when I was a newbie, it does not make me be successful in a short time, I always fail again and again even though I attended some seminars, and then I decided to leave forex, but then I was keen to back to the forex business and learn from online. I think nowadays a lot of good knowledge that we can get for free from online.
    It really depend on what type of seminars or training you attend my friend if its just presented by a broker or an affiliate manager, you may only get the basics understanding, what I am saying is about a comprehensive training that discusses all aspects in trading plus there are exercise or simulation trading for each students, of course our learning does not end there but we have an advantage over traders that just do self study..
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

What do you think about a margin call? Margin call can often do you get if you use a low leverage, you have to know what the meaning of a margin call, it means that you already do not have the free margin to open a new position, a margin call is not mean you lose all your capital. So if you use high leverage and then you lose all your capital, it is referred to as a stop out.
    Before opening a trading account, we need to know which leverage is fit with our capital. Low and high leverage, have different trading consequences, for which we need to know before choosing. Although the effect on the amount of leverage only the minimum margin requirements for open positions, but still must be adapted to the capital that we have, because if we chose the wrong leverage, then we will find it hard to open position due to insufficient margin.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I wish to request how you can determine exactly what portion in our funds you can use with regard to buying and selling. I am talking about buying and selling for any newbie in my experience, not really through scalping technique. Simply because like a newbie I've not really had the opportunity in order to depend correctly, exactly what portion in our funds, as well as in a position to endure reduction the number of pips. Exactly how preferably to consider revenue and prevent reduction? Many thanks for the solution.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    The higher the leverage the higher the risk you are taking. And for me a newbies and those who has little capital must not be tempted to use higher leverage. I have an account with just 40 dollars investments and I only use 1:50 leverage. The more you know how to trade the better to use higher leverage. But if you don't know how to trade then its better to use lower leverage for your own account protection.
    dear friend, thank you for your opinions,
    here is my opinions about leverage , no matter for how much setting for leverage, high or low, all is same, the risk will be there and even it was not a guarantee to trade safely with low leverage, and if they did trading with lack of knowledge, soon will meet MC too, ? so what is the main factor here ? all was not caused by leverage, but how good we can analyze the market, calculate the lots size and margin and then put the position on the right place, then we can make it profitable and stay away from MC, so it is not fair to blame the mistakes or loses to leverage ( high leverage ) please understand it

Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Before opening a trading account, we need to know which leverage is fit with our capital. Low and high leverage, have different trading consequences, for which we need to know before choosing. Although the effect on the amount of leverage only the minimum margin requirements for open positions, but still must be adapted to the capital that we have, because if we chose the wrong leverage, then we will find it hard to open position due to insufficient margin.
    Right, I ve ever got a problems when I was a newbie and choose the low leverage for my small deposits, and then I have to change the leverage become higher. It is true, I agree with your opinion in this regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It really depend on what type of seminars or training you attend my friend if its just presented by a broker or an affiliate manager, you may only get the basics understanding, what I am saying is about a comprehensive training that discusses all aspects in trading plus there are exercise or simulation trading for each students, of course our learning does not end there but we have an advantage over traders that just do self study..
    Agree mate..., I also think like that.., I've ever attended such a seminar, but I prefer to say it as a course rather than seminars..
    Quote Originally Posted by nader View Post
    thank you very much for this nice post
    i'wont to ask what is the most important for a new trader is it a good strategie with indicators or a good management account ?
    bc i have a probleme in this case even i have a nicefull strategie i lose everithing without a real strategie in management account
    so there membre if you have a good strategie share it with us !!
    Nothing is more important, because both are unity, such as a football team, striker, midfielder, defender, goalkeeper, wings, they can not play well if they play individually, but if they play compact as a team, then they can play very well. Money management and strategy is an entity, a package, a team, can not be separated and choose where is the best.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast