Page 1 of 154 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP novice trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

HELP novice trader

Hello Every one !
    I have just make this thread to answer the novice trader as you know many trader sometime not understand leverage lot etc so here i invite every expert that when ever a novice trader comes here can ask question from expert and we will try to give best answer
    best regards
    Note:This thread is solely for the purpose of the question/answer, members may can reply others question or can ask question.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-15-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    I want to ask how to calculate what percentage of our capital that can be used for trading. I mean trading for a beginner to me, not by scalping strategy. Because as a beginner I have not been able to count properly, what percentage of our capital, and able to withstand loss how many pips. How ideally to take profit and stop loss? Thanks for your answer.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-09-2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    I want to ask how to calculate what percentage of our capital that can be used for trading. I mean trading for a beginner to me, not by scalping strategy. Because as a beginner I have not been able to count properly, what percentage of our capital, and able to withstand loss how many pips. How ideally to take profit and stop loss? Thanks for your answer.
    You are welcome in our welcome :
    How much percentage you want to use for the trading or per trade it's quite different .
    Find out first how much maximum your draw down per single trade , What's draw down, it's negative floating after exection of the order . Very important to know it always .
    Once you know what's your maximum draw down then easy to determine what's Percentage of the risk per trade is vaild maximum .
    let's start you start the trading with fund 1000$ , you took 0.01 or 0.1 ( 1$ per pip ) , now lets say maximum draw down per trade which you face is 5% which means probably after 50 dollars minus float you will start getting the profit , but further what's you can do is also that looks for the last higher or lower add 10 pips more and then divide by this way so you can easily determine lot size , but it's then directly depended how much risk per trade you want . So these are two different way to manage the risk via percentafe too.
    If you are a beginner the best thing you can do , let's open the demo account and try out your ideas on it , because only the demo will show you , what's skills you have and how much improvement you need.

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    The stop order amount without of margin must be stayed within the risk interest – meaning 1-2%
    Here is an example of the formula for the lot calculation:

lot = (X: SL = PV) * 10 000
    X = the amount of money we are willing to lose within the deal
    SL = the stop level in points
    PV-point value, which is to be multiply by 10, 000 for to have the required item as a result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The particular cease get quantity with no connected with perimeter need to be remained from the risk awareness – that means 1-2%
    Here is a good example of the method for the good deal calculations:

good deal = (X: SL = PV) * 10 000
    A = how much cash we all are likely to get rid of from the work
    SL = the cease degree with factors
    PV-point importance, that is to be flourish by 10, 000 for to achieve the essential item subsequently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    My partner and i actually want to question what type will be more profitable if we have been buying and selling depending on technological or essential analysis. Simply because there are numerous real essential speculator. Most likely there is get better at the following that talk about advice on how buying and selling essential analysis and how you can deal primarily based technological analysis.

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh View Post
    My partner and i actually want to question what type will be more profitable if we have been buying and selling depending on technological or essential analysis. Simply because there are numerous real essential speculator. Most likely there is get better at the following that talk about advice on how buying and selling essential analysis and how you can deal primarily based technological analysis.
    It would be better to use that type of analyses which You're good at. But in case You do not know oats, choose the one You like. It should not be overlooked the fundamental analysis is used for a long-term trade, cause it's more effective for senior intervals.
    But technical analysis can be used for any intervals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    It would be better to use that type of analyses which You're good at. But in case You do not know oats, choose the one You like. It should not be overlooked the fundamental analysis is used for a long-term trade, cause it's more effective for senior intervals.
    Sometimes only technical or only fundamental may lead us to lose in a sudden move, at least while trading with technicals, we should also keep update ourselves with the latest fundamental reports published on different websites and combine such fundamentals also to make our trades much more effective.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    new trader should be very careful in his early trading.first thin is he should have lot of practice and technical knowledge before entering in the real market.there is no hard and fast rule for choosing the right percentage of stop loss or equity loss.it all depends on person to person.what is your nature and life style and vision ,all these factors determin your profit and los planning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by aslam678 View Post
    new trader should be very careful in his early trading.first thin is he should have lot of practice and technical knowledge before entering in the real market.there is no hard and fast rule for choosing the right percentage of stop loss or equity loss.it all depends on person to person.what is your nature and life style and vision ,all these factors determin your profit and los planning
    I think the new trader is bound to fail in its first trading, all traders must have experienced it.
    You're right, my nature to always affect the results of my trading, but the changing nature is the not easy, it takes a lot of time in the experience. In contrast to changing habits, one example is the habit of discipline. We can impose discipline in trading as a military manner.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 154 123451151101 ... LastLast