Forex vs stocks what is the best to trade ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex vs stocks what is the best to trade ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Forex vs stocks what is the best to trade ??

according to me i traded with some stocks and in fact it is hard way to make profits by investing your own money with this stock market i made 50 % from my capital but i lost it fast.i joined Forex market and i think it is easy way to make profits that stock market so what do you think about Forex market and the stock market ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think the best method its forex because i have a lot of analyzis about the pairs but about stock i don't fiind nothing no signals no technical or fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Iam better forex trading than stock trading. I've previously tried trading stocks, but unfortunately the stock market movements are very slow, very boring and not exciting , then stock movement time did not like the time where most of the movement of forex operates 24 hours in full, but the movement of the stock does not fully operational as forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Stock is good for trade as well as investment when Forex is best for trading. But the more earning opportunity available is in Forex as it open for 24 hour and huge daily turn over happens due to participation of millions of traders across the world. as Forex gives more earning it gives more tension also. SO trade diversify some in Forex and some amount in stock to have a balance monetary management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Stock and Forex both are very goods for traders because you can earn from both.. because you can earn very nice income from both.. forex can be start from minimum amount but stock needs a large amount for trading.. so what do you want...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    The currency market more transparent markets of the world because it is a huge market so it can not be a limited class or hand what affect it easily.
    For example, if you compare it to the stock market * If you own shares in a company once a simple statement of one of the company officials, this may affect the share price, which is owned upwards or downwards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Both markets are good and both are dangerous for trading. Stock market depends on the economy of one country so if a change in that country result change in the stock market of that country but forex market is the market which effects the whole world so a single effect in one country result change in all forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Forex trading more dominant than stock trading .. forex market is the largest market in the world, this could be a great opportunity for me to come to take some profit in it. I prefer to trade forex market .. because got great leverage and soaring prices is fast enough than the stock market .. so also has large potential for profit. Even though I know, forex market is more at risk than the stock market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Inventory and Currency dealing both are very products for investors because you can generate from both.. because you can generate very awesome earnings from both.. forex can be begin from lowest quantity but stock needs a great quantity for dealing.. so what do you want...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    Forex trading more dominant than stock trading .. forex market is the largest market in the world, this could be a great opportunity for me to come to take some profit in it. I prefer to trade forex market .. because got great leverage and soaring prices is fast enough than the stock market .. so also has large potential for profit. Even though I know, forex market is more at risk than the stock market.
    It is the biggest market and provides more opportunities than stock market. In forex, we dont need much capital. We can start with as low as one dollar but in stock market we need bigger investment , if we dont have, then we cannot trade in the stock market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast