trading style
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trading style

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

trading style

Forex trading is a risky and critical business.many trade like news trad and many trade trade in technically.Many trader like auto trade and many trade like manual trade and many treader like short trade and many trade like ling trade.For me,Forex trading business is my profession and i like long trade.

What is your trading style???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I love trading style is scalping, although the benefits I get are not so great, but I can trade forex with more quickly. I actually wish I could trade in the long run, but unfortunately I have not been able to make a good analysis for trading with the long-term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Actually, to do one's trading style is not easy. I love the day trade, I took the signal is 1-2 times in a day. I do not scalping because I can not trade more than 3 times per day. Day trade is a good choice because a simple style and not many of pressure for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    according to me i prefer to trade with the long term trading is so good to make profits fast i prefer to trade with five minutes time frame with all currency pairs and also i think trading with gold with a scalping strategy is so profitable .i think scalping is the best choice for all traders .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading style should be clear and awesome and i think we must have a best trading style all the time in order to earn a good money and trading style will make us strong in the trading and our profit will increase or decrease with our own trading style.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    When talking about trading styles, the you are talking about the things that are very risky in the forex market. It is risky because it is sensitive to choose. If you are wrong about the trading style which is your trading foundation, the you are wrong with the whole thing. In my own dictionary, the trading style entails the plan, the management and the skills of the traders, this is very powerful to make or break the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    To know trading style is very important matter for all forex mater.without a proper trading style you can not trade or make profit in this market easily.So if you want to earn money from forex market you have to make a nice and perfect trading style for your own.To make a trading style is first job for all forex trader....

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    if you want to earn money from forex market you have to make a nice and perfect trading style for your own.I can trade forex with more quickly. If you are wrong about the trading style which is your trading foundation, the you are wrong with the whole thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in the trading business our trading style is very profitable in all over the world . if you want to earn money from the Forex trading market you have to make a nice and perfect trading style for your own .I can trade Forex with more quickly . if you are wrong about the trading style which is your foundation ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Dealing design should be obvious and amazing and i think we must have a best trading design all plenty of time to be able to generate a decent cash and trading design will create us powerful in the trading and our benefit will improve or reduce with our own trading design.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast