Need to depend on luck!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need to depend on luck!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Need to depend on luck!!!

I am 1 years with Forex trading business.In this time i lost my invest many time.I am a news trader..I have studied the basics and fundamentals of Forex.i open trade after analysis the market properly.But most of the time market goes against of my analysis and news.Is we need luck for success in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, fortune could make us get profit as well from forex trading. If we are trading forex with the news, we need to know the impact of the news and also the influence of the news and other news. And if we are already proficient in the analysis of news, we actually already know the forex market movements in the future very accurately.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Yes, fortune could make us get profit as well from forex trading. If we are trading forex with the news, we need to know the impact of the news and also the influence of the news and other news. And if we are already proficient in the analysis of news, we actually already know the forex market movements in the future very accurately.
    depending on luck is not good when trading Forex,if you depend on luck on matter the amount made with it we are still gonna end up losing it,it very important we trade base on our knowledge on the market than think luck will help us

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I am 1 years with Forex trading business.In this time i lost my invest many time.I am a news trader..I have studied the basics and fundamentals of Forex.i open trade after analysis the market properly.But most of the time market goes against of my analysis and news.Is we need luck for success in Forex business.
    i just posted on a previous post of a trader who said that he trades technically but has lost most of his investment,and my advise was that he should also apply fundamental analysis on his trading plan/strategy.i would also advice that you also apply technical analysis on your trading plan because as a trader you just cant rely on only either technical or fundamental analysis.Because both analysis work hand in hand.fundamentals is the study of the health of the economy,while technical analysis is the study of the price chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I still do not believe that forex trader need to depend on luck, luck is s very good thing, but in the forex market, it is not what will give you he money that you need to be success, it is the way that you addresses your trading all the times that you trade, this is what i have personally seen about the trading of the market, it is not what i guess as a trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no man i think Forex never depends on luck , and i think the problem in you or in your learning because you say you analysis and losses so you analysis the market wrong so you should try to use another tools , and i think if you understand the news good you will make profit from it because in most causes the market go with the news direction ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I don't agree with this that, Forex has need to depend on luck. Forex is 100% real business and it is the biggest and the greatest business platform in the world. Luck is needed for gambling but Forex is not a gambler. If you have perfect knowledge and experience you could be earning profit as perfectly with Forex. So for earning profit and becoming a successful trader in Forex, you must be needed more trading skills and experience not any luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes i think the luck have play a vital role in our success and i think in your cause you need some luck but is not mean that you will give up the trading you will need to try try again if you want to get the success in the forex trading business and i think if you will mange the risk and control the emotion you will get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes. Our job is to do for analysis of our trading strategy, run the plan and comply with the rules. At the time there is a signal then we execute to place Buy/Sell. That its. We do not have the authority to decide whether the open trade have profit or lost. All depends on God.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Not really you can win some few trades with luck but not depend on it try harder with demo account and try to read technical or fundamental from more sites.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast