USD / JPY is risky pair ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USD / JPY is risky pair ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

USD / JPY is risky pair ??

we must know what is the best pair to trade with to make our profits with the lowest risk an to not have a big loss also so what is your favorite pairs to trade do your prefer to trade with metals ??
    is USD/JPY a risky pair ?? share your opinion .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, usd / jpy pair is indeed a considerable risk, since the movement of this pair does seem slow, but if the pair is moving with volatility, it will be very dangerous. Usually traders are trading forex with this couple that forex traders who have attained an advanced level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    As japan economy is highly volatile so it is not easy to trade in their currency against any other pair whether it is USDJPY, EURJPY or GBPJPY.
    Because they are high beta currencies, which cause huge volatile so that new traders will not able to decide the right entry and right exit. SO avoid trading those currency pair during initial days of your trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    It is not a risky pair, i am also trading this pair and did not face any problem but we must have to do trade with our own rules and trading system in order to maximize our profits and minimize the loss. If we do good trade then we can get more than 100 pips in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    as compare to eurusd and gbpusd usdjpy pair is quite risky cause movement is quite fast.but if we have skills in analysis specially technical analysis skills help us to trade well in usdjpy and we can make more money in this pair cause of its high volatile movement in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am trading with EUR/USD and NZD/USD at this moment. So, I have no experience on USD/JPY pair. So far I assume that this pair is risky than many other pair. I like NZD/USD pair very much. Though this pair does not bear frequent movement, but I have considered it less risky than many other pair.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Usdjpy can be very risky and at the same time very rewarding that is if you can analyse the factors that affect the price movement.
    My for caste for usdjpy is to buy on current levels, or buy on dips with target of 102.50-75.Happy trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    It is a good pair and this is the pair which is very good in movement. If we have knowledge of support and resistance then we can still earn money with this pair but we must used stop loss and take profit with it in order to maximize the profits and minimize the losses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No I don't think that usd/jpy is a very risky pair to make money I think its one of the best pair in this world we all know very well that its a major pairs also and its spread is also very good so for sure we all can do trade with usd/jpy I am sure that you will love to do trade in this pair

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Yes, usd / jpy pair is indeed a considerable risk, since the movement of this pair does seem slow, but if the pair is moving with volatility, it will be very dangerous. Usually traders are trading forex with this couple that forex traders who have attained an advanced level.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast