Do you think trading with an ECN broker is so important ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think trading with an ECN broker is so important ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you think trading with an ECN broker is so important ??

according to me i had seen many scam brokers over the web which is market maker in fact and it is really trade and earn against their clients that mean you will loss huge money with this scam brokers .
    Do you think you must trade with an ECN or stp account to earn safely ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Of course, we did better use formal forex brokers, like ECN and STP broker. Because forex transactions involve huge transaction of money, and we definitely need a high trust and also a kind of assurance, security, and control of the money the traders of the broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is your choice to trade with any forex brokers that you want to trade with, but it is very better of all traders to trade with the broker that will give them the raw market execution, that is that an ECN forex broker will do for you. This is why their server is lighter too in the market entering and exiting always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I want ecn brokers more than the brokers that are giving me internal market. They will make your trading to look as if you do not know what you are using. The non ECN brokers are the ones that is wasting the time of the forex traders. You need more about the market if you are making lower trading spread.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    according to me i had seen many scam brokers over the web which is market maker in fact and it is really trade and earn against their clients that mean you will loss huge money with this scam brokers .
    Do you think you must trade with an ECN or stp account to earn safely ??
    Well if you open an ecn account with robo forex then your on the right side because you would enjoy tight spread as low as 0.3 pips and low commission,and also interbank rates,robot forex ecn account aren't dealing desk account but a non dealing desk account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes, trading with an ecn broker is really very important. because its all about execution. if you don't get the perfect execution during trading, you might miss the perfect chance for opening your trade. and i am totally glad that roboforex is a ecn forex broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i think that if one have a perfect idea then he can make profit in any situation and then i think that one need to have perfect stragegy and think resperct i think that ECN is not important it is better to have a good reliability and then have a strong live help then it is better for a broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Well dear it is depend on us that which broker is good for us. We can do trading with any broker but for me , fixed spread broker is good because it will helps us in making a good money and risk management system so for me it is best and many experienced traders also love to trade with that broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If your account size is more than 1000$, Then you need to go for ECN(Electronic communication network) or STP(straight through procressing) accounts to direct connect the market to the institutional feedbacks. But if your account size is low then it doesn't matter at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    ECN broker is good for trading but i like fixed spread broker because with the help of it i can make a good money management technique and able to earn good money so it is the choice of the trader to do trading with any spread pair.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast