The indicators which i prefer - Page 274
Page 274 of 292 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2913

Thread: The indicators which i prefer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

The indicators which i prefer

Dear traders,
    In this thread i finally share with you my opinion about Indicators ,of course my knowledge about that is quite small, and that why in this thread i will post information very gradually, writing information in a number of posts. In the beginning i will write about my favorite indicator:Moving Average - MA
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We should keep in mind that to prefer that working indicators that are important for follow the trend and also useful to tackle the trend easily so first we have to identify the direction of market and then follow it that basically helpful to earn a trade with huge profits and gets the earning powerfully from this market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    the indicator is only the tools which record the market conditition from different sides and for this we need to know their function with well and master them, for this, traders will know how to use indicator to analyze the market and make better precision, traders need to know their weakness and how to complete it, this is really important to minimize the mistakes and get good precision.
    for some condition, the indicator sometimes can not give us right market condition and especially when the news with high impact is being released,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I don't use a lot of indictors on my chart. Most time, I don't have any indicator, I usually trade with support and resistance lines, I am always in look out for the price action at the support and resistance level and will trade accordingly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Every type of indicator always depend the trader experience and knowledge. i mean if anyone trader have not properly know those indicator best or profitable for trading business. so he could not make strong trading strategy for trading and could not get success with good profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I know most traders especially beginners are kind of finding it difficult to choose indicator that would help meet their goals or purpose, i simply prefare the RSI indicator because it easier to understand and apply.the period is 14. It indicate when the trend is going up or down, if the price move below the line or above it tells when to expect price going down or upa as the case may be. A good understanding of it can be mind blowing considering what you can achieve with it in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Trading for new trader is difficult because without knowledge about market we are not successful make our trade plan , new trader first get knowledge about market and learning about the indicator with the help of learning and observation we chose the right option for trader so easily we develop our trade plan for getting success in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Trading for new trader is difficult because without knowledge about market we are not successful make our trade plan , new trader first get knowledge about market and learning about the indicator with the help of learning and observation we chose the right option for trader so easily we develop our trade plan for getting success in market .
    Newbies should not think to earn money at first, first they should think about how to get the skills and experrience to make money. Our experience and skills dont come to us readymade, we need to strive and gather or build them so that we can build a good business with Forex. in start we cannot get good results, but as with experience we improve on our strategy and managements, our results improve.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have prefer bollinger band and adx combine indicator to identify the market after getting strong signal about market real direction well i would start our trade on it and try to increase a lot of good profit. Combine these both indicator strategy are really useful and famous for trader but our any minor mistake are destroys it simple in market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    In this present time, I have not been making use of indicators because I feel more confident taking trades on the naked chart. However in my past trading experience, I have really made use of some indicators in trading, which I think will be a good idea if I should recommend it. The moving average is one of the indicators which I think is good, then on the other hand, the bollinger band is also another good one too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In forex trading market it is a choice to decide on which one you want to make use of. The best means of trading depends on what you find best for you. I personally have gained so much experience in forex trading market using the moving average and I don't think that I will ever settle for less when making use of it. It is the best I have ever used.

Not allowed!

Page 274 of 292 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast