The indicators which i prefer - Page 295
Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3007

Thread: The indicators which i prefer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

The indicators which i prefer

Dear traders,
    In this thread i finally share with you my opinion about Indicators ,of course my knowledge about that is quite small, and that why in this thread i will post information very gradually, writing information in a number of posts. In the beginning i will write about my favorite indicator:Moving Average - MA
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I am making use of moving average with the way I am trading, it works and also some times I loss my money. But the thing about trading with the indicators we have on the market is that, the more you trade with them the more you get to know how to make use of them, but then again, you have to give it your best for if you don't then you ain't going to make any profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    To prefer more indicators is all rely ont he basic information and good understanding as well as the good ability to follow the market and good ability to tackle the trend also are the important kinds for taking benefits and earning success through them so we should learned the strategies completely before using the them in the market and try to get more and more benefits also from them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    To prefer more indicators is all rely ont he basic information and good understanding as well as the good ability to follow the market and good ability to tackle the trend also are the important kinds for taking benefits and earning success through them so we should learned the strategies completely before using the them in the market and try to get more and more benefits also from them.
    I once preferred many indicators with many threads I have in the forum but now I do not use them anymore because my focus will be everything that is related directly to market, such as trend line, chart patterns, and support resistant levels. These strategies are my reason why I abandoned my indicators and use them no more because I am tired of following something that never give me the consistency I need in profit and accuracy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I always like to prefer the technical tools which are very satisfying and accurate way for winning because to work with the trend is important and through the technical tools we can easily get the benefits and we can approve own success very securely and satisfactorily also so we should learn the best indicators for working .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Moving average is the good option to use and to work with it safely so we have to learn the strategy and to use the best earning ratios by tackle the trend that is an important way for making the right market visible to us and get the best earning very better and get the results very safely and securely also .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    Moving average is the good option to use and to work with it safely so we have to learn the strategy and to use the best earning ratios by tackle the trend that is an important way for making the right market visible to us and get the best earning very better and get the results very safely and securely also .
    It is not a bad thing to trade the moving average, as long as the moving average which the trader is using is such that is good to work with what the trader really needs from it. I like some specific moving avenges like 100SMA and 50EMA, i have seen many professional traders using them, they are good for money earning when the trader could master them well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The best indicator that , i like the most is the is use of forex trading bollinger band , i know many traders earn a lot of money by proper investment and they use the best indicator of the trading . we easily earn a lot of money when we use the support and resistance in our trading , the traders that use this indicator they earn a lot of money .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    First of all I want to say that I am not doing here to follow any indicator because indicator the always giving us all signals that's why I am stay away from them. But, one indicator is the most accurate which help us to know the direction of the market which is called moving average.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    many strategies and many indicators are used in Forex trading but use of indicator depends on that which strategy you havei been used,so indicator's use depend on your strategy,in different strategy different indicators are used in single way or with the combinations of indicators,so first choosei your strategy then choose indicator according to strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Macd and stochastic these both indicators are good for trading and use the macd we can get easily market trend. These customs indicators are good to follow in trading and you can also find the divergence with these two indicators use in trading. Its really important for us to use that trading strategy in which we are expert and know that how to trade with it.

Not allowed!

Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299 ... LastLast