The indicators which i prefer
Page 1 of 300 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2996

Thread: The indicators which i prefer

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    168
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

    The indicators which i prefer

    Dear traders,
    In this thread i finally share with you my opinion about Indicators ,of course my knowledge about that is quite small, and that why in this thread i will post information very gradually, writing information in a number of posts. In the beginning i will write about my favorite indicator:Moving Average - MA
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    168
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Bar Chart
    I LIKE that because it show 3 very important things for me the highest and lowest price of day and opening and closing prices is very easy to see differences of price action at hours and i think it helps to anticipate where market will goes. I have good experience with that now but may be there is some cons of it maybe someone think it isn't very piratical.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    There are lots of trading indicators in the market, and of course, traders would prefer one over the other. I also like the moving average indicator because they have so many orientation of trading like trend trading, reversal, swing, support and resistance etc. Except for the bar chart you included on the second post, it is not comfortable with my trading style.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,171
    Promo (¢)
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman View Post
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.
    I use simple indicator in my trading system and trading strategy. I know that everyone has their own preferable trading indicator in forex trading, may the different one using the different indicator is very usual and very natural. I prefer to use envelop to replace using the moving average.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,446
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    I have got to know that there are so many indicators that could be used in forex market, and so many traders are making use of them. I love Bollinger bands. I will ask traders that they should know that the use of indicators could make one successful and also loser when they are not learning and not having the patient to take trades the right way.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the use with the different occupation of system on referring decision those had with the basics on commons as trader manages with the customs on profile on qualifying sets on initial variables on working with the qualification, as running of rules with the strategy on matching with the good projections on working by the distinct of the field of analytics.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I have got to know that there are so many indicators that could be used in forex market, and so many traders are making use of them. I love Bollinger bands. I will ask traders that they should know that the use of indicators could make one successful and also loser when they are not learning and not having the patient to take trades the right way.
    According to me success rate of any indicator will be depend upon the practice of any trader. If we will not do any practice with an indicator and will try to use it at once for buy and sell then all we know that many misleading signals will be arise in our trading account. Without any proper practice and education no one can know that how he have to use a strategy, how he have to proper management, how he have to control emotion etc. So its a experience and forex education business.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman View Post
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    yes more with the good use on occupying the ma combos with the analytics as trader might gains of good conclusion on referring the longer terms trend direcition to captures as defining one with the finale on decision to work with the submission of order with the market.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    According to me success rate of any indicator will be depend upon the practice of any trader.
    Well, you are very correct sir. Many forex traders are looking for the best indicator or trading strategy, but in the truth of the matter, there is no such anywhere. But there could be best indicator for a particular trader, and this would be determined by the ways they are applying their skills in the use of that indicator or trading strategy.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    that is what i know, indicators are working for traders who wnat to use them. when traders are working with the indicators, tey can study them and absorb the way of their working. and i know that it will be a good functioning tool when the trader is have interest in it like the personal interest topic starter.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 300 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •