The indicators which i prefer - Page 292
Page 292 of 301 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3007

Thread: The indicators which i prefer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

The indicators which i prefer

Dear traders,
    In this thread i finally share with you my opinion about Indicators ,of course my knowledge about that is quite small, and that why in this thread i will post information very gradually, writing information in a number of posts. In the beginning i will write about my favorite indicator:Moving Average - MA
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    It is good trading indicator to properly analysis the market for making strategy. But to analysis its performance have not understand without good experience and knowledge. It is very hard strategy for trading and to make time if you can any minor mistake to build strategy then you have loss it easily without any major issue and problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    some traders like to trade by busing the naked trading these are not required any indicator helps for good results, so i see many trader never more confident about the trading tools for good trading abilities. so naked trading is the best option for them some strategies are understandable and more effective with or without the use of indicators so traders can also choose other strategies which can be well managed without indicators.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    some traders like to trade by busing the naked trading these are not required any indicator helps for good results, so i see many trader never more confident about the trading tools for good trading abilities. so naked trading is the best option for them some strategies are understandable and more effective with or without the use of indicators so traders can also choose other strategies which can be well managed without indicators.
    I do not discriminate so much on the trading of either the indicator or naked strategy, it is all about what i prefer to use as regard what i see on the trading chart at that time of my analysis. It is a good idea for traders to be trading with the indicators, that is what i use, and with indicators, they are many, traders will have the opportunity to have options on them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    This is important for us to use a indicator that is help us to understand the market trend. I prefer to use moving average with rsi indicator because these two indicators are help us to identify the market trend well. If traders are use high accuracy trading methods in their trading they will know well about this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are a lot of good strategies that we can trade with and it's depend on us which of the indicator we want to be trading with, because most of the major indicators are very effective in as much as we can follow the rules of the indicators very well, the moving average is one of the indicator I really prefer to use cause am very familiar with this indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There are a lot of good strategies that we can trade with and it's depend on us which of the indicator we want to be trading with, because most of the major indicators are very effective in as much as we can follow the rules of the indicators very well, the moving average is one of the indicator I really prefer to use cause am very familiar with this indicator.
    referring to each indicators from different traders could drive beginners in big frustration and confuse which one to choose and practice in demo. as there are so many indicators out there, we better pick one that mostly talked and used by many to feel the experience and functions by ourself. later after making some practices with the chosen indicators, we shall see if it is working well or not then we can keep it or look for another one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the indicators are good for trading and with different functions of it the trader can combine between them and make a good strategy so he will be able to know how to choose the good positions of trading, so he can be able to make successful trading that will lead to making of money always and let the trader to become satisfied with the results he will get.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Before using any indicator we must take the good knowledge and good experience related to that so with time and with good learning powers everything matters to get the stability in the market and get the perfect earning is also based on our good understanding a system completely and earn the success more securely from them .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    My best indicator is still going to be the Ichimoku indicator because that is what I know to work, someone might believe that this is too complicated but I don't want to follow them, the secret is to train yourself with the demo account, until you are fully convinced that you understand the indicator, that is what essentially matters in order to be profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I agree with you there are many trade strategies we have used to make our trade perfect our trade success is completely on the basis of trader learning and experience about this market not all trader have good learning so we have to develop own rule in trade with knowledge and learning we chose our better trade strategies to work better .

Not allowed!

Page 292 of 301 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296 ... LastLast