Page 51 of 299 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The indicators which i prefer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

The indicators which i prefer

Dear traders,
    In this thread i finally share with you my opinion about Indicators ,of course my knowledge about that is quite small, and that why in this thread i will post information very gradually, writing information in a number of posts. In the beginning i will write about my favorite indicator:Moving Average - MA
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    I am using many indicator in our trading platform but i mostly use hammer and invested hammer indicator in our trade. Because i know this indicator is good and help us to understand trading strategy and we make good chart pattern for our trade with the help of the indicator. These indicator are very famous in forex market and many trader use it and get profit from our trade.
    The indicator that we can make use of and make money are many in the market. We just have to ensure we have the demo account which has been a good guide to us on how we trade. Forex is a profitable business mostly if we have the right tool an indicator to use when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    many indicators and strategies use for trading indicators are tools for trading they can tell you about market movement so they are very important in trading and it is very important that we must learn about that i learn the macd indicator and that is very helpful for me so just learn any indicator and then trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i prefer moving average but use news must, without news if we try we can lose because i also lost money today when i try to earn without news, market gone totally wrong without any good reasons because technical also was in my side but i lost capital and toally shocked market again going back...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Prediction of market's movement is easy and hard in the same time, easy in that the metatrader is full of tools and indicators which help you to clarify the market situation, in addition to your skill of reading the naked charts, and hard in that it is a must to make your wrong predictions less than the true ones lets say 30:70% will be very good.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by smart trader View Post
    many indicators and strategies use for trading indicators are tools for trading they can tell you about market movement so they are very important in trading and it is very important that we must learn about that i learn the macd indicator and that is very helpful for me so just learn any indicator and then trade
    Indicators and strategies are tools to read the market action and find the trading opportunities, but how we use them depends on how we learn them. Any indicator might not be easy, because it is not the indicator but the way a trader uses it, is what derives profits. It is good to have our preferences about indicators, strategies and styles of trading but above that the point is we get good results out of our preferred ways.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Indicators and strategies are tools to read the market action and find the trading opportunities, but how we use them depends on how we learn them. Any indicator might not be easy, because it is not the indicator but the way a trader uses it, is what derives profits. It is good to have our preferences about indicators, strategies and styles of trading but above that the point is we get good results out of our preferred ways.
    With the right use of the indicator we can make money from the market. It is not all about just preferring the indicator because the one we have preferred has to be the one that we have been able to understand on how to make good use of it. That is how we get to make money and succeed, because preference means putting much work to it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i think you should learn about the indicators you want to use in accordance with the specific strategy you want to practice with that indicator.because each indicator has its own character and its parameters from the same indicator is different from one trader to another trader,that's a big problem that makes any beginner in forex trading confused how the indicators work well with certain traders& fails if used by other traders,so you must choose the right indicator and also you must see a bit of knowledge about this indicator. for me i prefer moving average

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    We must need to choose a indicator which is easy to use and understand by us. I use moving average indicator in my trading because that indicator is very helpful for us and with help of this indicator we can easily make good profit from this business. I use it with 8 period means 8 EMA moving average and when price is above it then I buy and when price is below it then I sell that pair to earn good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    With the right use of the indicator we can make money from the market. It is not all about just preferring the indicator because the one we have preferred has to be the one that we have been able to understand on how to make good use of it. That is how we get to make money and succeed, because preference means putting much work to it.
    Yes, indicators are there for us to use them well, the traders that do not know how to use the indicators very well are the ones complaining about it. I have the indicator i am using, and i like the moving average and bollinger bands more than any other indicators i have being seeing since i started trading the forex business. They gives money very well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    I prefer the hammer and invested hammer indicator because this indicator is good for our trade. With the help of the these indicator we can easily understand forex market and trend and help us to make good chart pattern and strategy for our trading. If our chart pattern and strategy is good then we can easily set our trade and make good profit and stop loss from our trade.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 299 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast