Page 2 of 289 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The indicators which i prefer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

The indicators which i prefer

Dear traders,
    In this thread i finally share with you my opinion about Indicators ,of course my knowledge about that is quite small, and that why in this thread i will post information very gradually, writing information in a number of posts. In the beginning i will write about my favorite indicator:Moving Average - MA
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i do like to trade with use two indicators and they are good enough for me to analyze the market and get the validation before enter the market, and also the chart is candlestick and give me more understanding about the market, we knew that candlestick itself is a good indicator for trading, but for them, i prefer to use indicators with defaults setting ,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i do like to trade with use two indicators and they are good enough for me to analyze the market and get the validation before enter the market, and also the chart is candlestick and give me more understanding about the market, we knew that candlestick itself is a good indicator for trading, but for them, i prefer to use indicators with defaults setting ,
    indicators are useful to me, and i can do the trading of it with two indicators at the time of my analysis. traders can sue the candlesticks and indicator together too. what i know is how traders are working with what they know, not what others says they should be doing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    It is good to have one's trading system, and I love to use two or three indicators too, but it varies in my trading principles. And I know that indicators are better with the user ways of using it, this is why you will see traders having the same indicator, but do not have the same trading results. I love to use more than one indicator in order to confirm my trading purposes and increase the credibility of my trading results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    that is what i know, indicators are working for traders who wnat to use them. when traders are working with the indicators, tey can study them and absorb the way of their working. and i know that it will be a good functioning tool when the trader is have interest in it like the personal interest topic starter.
    Go to know that mate, yeah I also believe that its depend upon trader's how they are doing work with indicator's, there are not indicators on my chart my trading style is totally naked, but indicator's are really great to get good confirmations on chart and moving average is the Mother of all indicator's. Moving average is number one choice of trader's about custom meta trader four indicator, I have seen in many places that moving average is getting five star most of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the indicator measures of rate on abbreviation as having of notice with the records with the details on pronounciation on works as occupying sets on initials with the use on trader to defines of one as referring decision to submit of finale position to run with the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    indicators are useful to me, and i can do the trading of it with two indicators at the time of my analysis. traders can sue the candlesticks and indicator together too. what i know is how traders are working with what they know, not what others says they should be doing.
    a good thing for traders that they understand with their own choices, what is the function of indicators and how to use them with well, and good for traders to combine it with the others to complete some weakness that may happen in this tools, so , we get the clear data to analyze the market and then make a right decision, and we can see that this is a part of skill that should been had by the traders

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    a good thing for traders that they understand with their own choices, what is the function of indicators and how to use them with well, and good for traders to combine it with the others to complete some weakness that may happen in this tools, so , we get the clear data to analyze the market and then make a right decision, and we can see that this is a part of skill that should been had by the traders
    I have some weaknesses in trading and I never do extra ordinary things to solve them, everyone is weak on some points and I accept this in my trading, I still believe that nobody is perfect in forex my main aim is to become consistent profitable and it will surely give me a lot of profit in next ten year's here. As you are saying that analysis importance is high for us, it should be correct to make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    I prefer making use of the bollinger band, that is what I do make use of, and so far it has been working for me, therefore the best way to make money from forex trading is to make sure that we have the indicators that we would want to make use of well learned, that is how we would be able to make money from the business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    I prefer using bollinger band, it is the best I have made use of, thus, I am trying so hard to master it, you know it is more of mastering one thing which will really work for you, therefore my aim is to master the bollinger band and the candle stick pattern. In addition other indicators are good, only that we have to learn it so as we can earn with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I prefer using bollinger band, it is the best I have made use of, thus, I am trying so hard to master it, you know it is more of mastering one thing which will really work for you, therefore my aim is to master the bollinger band and the candle stick pattern. In addition other indicators are good, only that we have to learn it so as we can earn with it.
    it is good way to trade and make some money in the forex business, and the pattern of the trading of traders will not be the same thing as some will work this out with some other good indicator or candle chart, that is going to increase the power of its trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 289 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast