The indicators which i prefer - Page 271
Page 271 of 299 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2982

Thread: The indicators which i prefer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

The indicators which i prefer

Dear traders,
    In this thread i finally share with you my opinion about Indicators ,of course my knowledge about that is quite small, and that why in this thread i will post information very gradually, writing information in a number of posts. In the beginning i will write about my favorite indicator:Moving Average - MA
    Yes about that, first, i don't want to use some definition or some very smart words from some experienced trader i just want to enumerate 3 best properties which have this indicator.
    1. It shows the moving average between smallest and highest price levels in some period.
    2. It helps cut out price action by taking out the some "one moment action" from random price fluctuations.( It helps to catch some long time trades)
    3. If we use some lines we can connect high or low levels and tray to make some good predictions.
    So i know maybe that isn't very good description but i hope it will help someone to learn something.
    At the other time in this thread i will continue writing about my favorites indicators in the same way as i did now. Of course you also can say your opinion and some recommendations for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by audic5 View Post
    Most of price action trader prefer naked eyes chart pattern strategy for trading becasue he can already taken a lot of experience and knowledge about all simple or strong chart pattern trading method well for getting everyday good earning. It is more then simple for trader to increase everyday good earning but without our suitable experience strategy is not possible.
    That is because that is what that works for me, I also have been using the price action trading, I don't see indicators as a must when trading, but at the same time, I also don't think that the use of indicator is also going to be the reason why traders lost their money. Therefore, in all which we want to do in the market, it is still going to be our choice, we have got to learn better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Hammer and invested hammer both indicator is good and powerful for trader to make everyday simple trading strategy. He can give him strong market selling and buying signal with the help of multiple colorful line however when trader start our trade in market then in little time frame period earn capital profit in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    That is because that is what that works for me, I also have been using the price action trading, I don't see indicators as a must when trading, but at the same time, I also don't think that the use of indicator is also going to be the reason why traders lost their money. Therefore, in all which we want to do in the market, it is still going to be our choice, we have got to learn better.
    We are many that are trading the forex market, and what is working for you might not be what is working for me. That is the reason why i like to respect the opinion of other traders, we did not learn the way way, that is what is causing the variation in the choice of the strategy we want as our preference for trading. Indicator are many, we have the many ones we can choose from that will work for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Every trader have their own styles and method of trading. Some trade with indicators while some prefer trading naked. When it comes to indicators, there are lots of them available and a trader will choose those ones he feels increases his chances to make profits. So it's for their own good to practice good and know the best indicator that will increase their overall performance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    with any method that is an indicator or even naked as long as we understand and know and master, and comfortable using it is more than enough, aren't we more understanding of ourselves more comfortably where we use existing strategies, other people's advice is only for consideration not a decision, isn't all decisions in us the result of our failure is that we are not someone else's responsibility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    We are many that are trading the forex market, and what is working for you might not be what is working for me. That is the reason why i like to respect the opinion of other traders, we did not learn the way way, that is what is causing the variation in the choice of the strategy we want as our preference for trading. Indicator are many, we have the many ones we can choose from that will work for us.
    Forex traders are many truly, it is not possible that all of us will like the same thing or are using the same strategies in the same way. What matters is the learning of the forex traders the, more we have the learning in the right methods, the more we will get to be gaining through the experience we have generated through it. More indicators are in forex field too, but i do not like any of them, i trade price action now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I think we use any trading strategy but our success is only with the management skills. if we manage our trade well with good skill of risk and money. so it will give us good results in term of higher profit all the trader are working in good condition with proper trade plan and by knowledge well about trading technique.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well sir you say right in our points , this is the best thread of the trading . there are so many indicator all has different mrthod . we can earn a lot of money by using the best indicator in our trading . the indicator perform the good progress and tell the best way of the earning , news is the best way of the latest information of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, I prefer the use of the bolinger band when I was new in the market, in fact it was the indicator I used alone, then on the other hand, I did learned that price action was a better way of trading, so therefore, now I have been making use of price action for a long time, it works and most of all, I think that indicator works but you really need to be dedicated to it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    I also use the moving average. Its the simplest and most working indicator. All you need to apply it and notice the market movement. It also works perfectly for predictions as well. It is the best indicator for finding support and resistance lines and the work as trend lines as well.

Not allowed!

Page 271 of 299 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast