Forex makes me popular !!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex makes me popular !!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Forex makes me popular !!

Forex makes me popular.. In 2011 I started to share my analysis... Even my analysis was 100 % perfect... Every time my TP was hit... Even lot of traders in facebook followed my analysis.. For that reason now I'm too popular and every trader respect me to much.. Specially I help my friend without any fee to learn that Forex.. That's why really that business too favorite to me.. I like that great business... Even I respect that great business...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    oh yes of course you are correct Forex can make us very popular . it is the most biggest online internet trading business in the world . by working in this business we can earn lots of money and change our life . we can become very popular person by working in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes my dear you are absolutely right forex can make every persons very popular forex is the very popular and biggest business all over the world. If you want to change your life then you must join this business it is amazing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Really, it nearly happened to me as well, all that i see about the forex market is not really about the earning at times, but what you can get as a forex trader, i have seen recognition in an international conference organized by a forex broker before, all these means a whole lot to me than the money i am getting in forex market itself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Great, I also wish I could be a successful forex trader later, even though I may not be popular because of my skills in forex trading, but at least I can still make a profit consistently and also can develop my ability to be better in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Forex makes me popular.. In 2011 I started to share my analysis... Even my analysis was 100 % perfect... Every time my TP was hit... Even lot of traders in facebook followed my analysis.. For that reason now I'm too popular and every trader respect me to much.. Specially I help my friend without any fee to learn that Forex.. That's why really that business too favorite to me.. I like that great business... Even I respect that great business...
    Glad to see your consistent profit which encouraged me to stay with forex in the long run like you. I believed that you are much more expert on analysis which is very important part of this trade. It would be better if you share your experience so that we all can be benefited in proper analysis like you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    yes i think it is world wide business and if we perform well in the forex trading then we automatically famous in the trading and the forex trading change our life style and give us the financial freedom so i think it is the good business to change our life and get the financial freedom

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    yes , as you say Forex may make your popular between the other trader and i think also it may make you famous in the world or one of the richer people in the world , yes you can make that if you success in that market .. and i advice you now to open PAMM account because that can help you more and also help the other trader ..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Wow am happy for you for the achievements you've gained for being a forex trader, its a very fulfilling felling,to know that other people are benefiting for your knowledge of the currency market.congrates and keep the good work going on alot of traders would appreciate your help.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    no doubt Forex is a popular online trading business..and if we doing in mannerly then it may chance to earn lots of money which makes me more popular then other...its a very fulfilling felling, to know that other for your knowledge of the currency market. congrats and keep the good work going on alot of traders would appreciate your help.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast