Are the major persons trade in Forex market (Draghi, B Obama, Bill Gts)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the major persons trade in Forex market (Draghi, B Obama, Bill Gts)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Are the major persons trade in Forex market (Draghi, B Obama, Bill Gts)

I have known that Mr. Draghi can move the market with his tongue... So if he start that Forex business with 100 $ with 1000 leverage then he can earn 100000000$ or more within very short time even few days... B. Obama he is the most powerful person.. He can get any kind of news about forex economy for anytime... So he also can earn huge money from Forex market.. Even Bill Gts he can invest huge money and he can move the market anytime... Even he can get profit with huge amount of money... So are they also trader in Forex market ??

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Forex trading is an open business . in this business any one can join . there are no real limitation to join this business . so major person can join this business and trade in this business . they can earn lots of money by trading in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I do not quite know for sure about the third big man. But usually a lot of great people who also follow in forex trading or stock to add extra income, but there are also really comes from a forex trader. Perhaps like Barack Obama would do forex trading to increase revenue for the country.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am agree with you.Actually,Forex trading business is for all.all kind of people can join in this business.Major person also can join in this business and earn unlimited money from this business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    I have known that Mr. Draghi can move the market with his tongue... So if he start that Forex business with 100 $ with 1000 leverage then he can earn 100000000$ or more within very short time even few days... B. Obama he is the most powerful person.. He can get any kind of news about forex economy for anytime... So he also can earn huge money from Forex market.. Even Bill Gts he can invest huge money and he can move the market anytime... Even he can get profit with huge amount of money... So are they also trader in Forex market ??
    well its hard to tell the portfolio of these individuals,but i believe the real liquidity is coming from the banks rather than individuals,although decisions and policies taken by these individual can move the market,that is not to say that they can personally move the market,because it is the interpretations of traders that reflects in the market.But in terms of market domination its the dollar that dominate the most liquidity in the forex market.And ive noticed that very irrelevant decisions taken in the us can have an impact in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Obama he is the most powerful person.. He can get any kind of news about forex economy for anytime... So he also can earn huge money from Forex market.. Even Bill Gts he can invest huge money and he can move the market anytime... Even he can get profit with huge amount of money... So are they also trader in Forex market....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market is a business where any one can enter.
    It involves of lot of factor to get success, like Money, knowledge, news etc.
    As you mention that popular person ( can have news and they have huge money to ) to control the whole market, yes this is true they may make volatile for short period but they cant control it for ever, as huge participation of traders across the world.
    And it is not easy to control the whole Forex market by some powerful person only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear it is depend on the trader, we can do trade any forex pair depends on our experience. I have much experience that is why i am doing trades in more than one forex pairs and my favourite product for trading is crude oil. Crude oil moves very fast and gives much money very quickly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think that all news effect on the Forex market and the stock market and the market moves because of the news so we must know the news first to take our decision while trading in order to not face big loss and i think name like dragi is enough to move the market crazy .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    It is depend on the trader we can do trade any pair depends on our experience..I have experience that is why i am doing trades in more than one forex pair and my favorite..so we must know news frist to take our decision while trading in order.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast