Is it really possible to make profit by all trader at a time ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it really possible to make profit by all trader at a time ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Is it really possible to make profit by all trader at a time ??

That Forex is is the great business in the world... There are too many traders.. Even there are too many types of trader.. There are lot of gainer and loser trader.. My question is that is it really possible to get profit by all traders in the world at a time ???

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in my view it is possible to make profit by all trade in at a time . Forex trading is very good and profitable business . if all the traders have good knowledge and experience they can earn lots of profit in at a time .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    no, it is not possible to get profit all the trade order . from my own experience senior trader can not get 100% success in all time but it is true that experience trader can perceive risk , so at first we should be skilled trader. so regarding all the formalities to be followed by the trader. so keep trying and practicing can bring you more successful trader. best wishes for everybody.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    no i think all traders will not earn in the same time because all traders do not have the same experience so if you had profit in this time some traders will had loss so it is totally depend on your experience and your full knowledge about how to make profits from this market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    It seems not, but all forex traders will definitely benefit from forex trading in different time. For example, we may experienced losses from trading today, but tomorrow we still have a chance to make a profit, and it also applies to other forex traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    That Forex is is the great business in the world... There are too many traders.. Even there are too many types of trader.. There are lot of gainer and loser trader.. My question is that is it really possible to get profit by all traders in the world at a time ???
    Of course not. All traders cannot put same option at a time, so the question of gaining all the people cannot come at a time. I think it is not so important to think all the trader's gaining; rather it is more important to give much time to learn forex with a view to learn market movement so that we can become profitable always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    All traders? It's not possible. I do not believe all traders in the world get a profit at a time because prices always move correction after trending. Correction, trends change, the resistance or support breakout is fact not possible all the traders get profit at a period of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Forex need a balance, so it might not happen like that. If all traders in the world make a profit at the same time, in the sense that they are opening the same position. I think the exchange rate will not be stable and there should always be a losing party. In the forex, there are legal buying and selling, if they are profit there, it must be those that lose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    No i not think that it is possible that every one make the profit at a time because some trader get the loss in the trading and some are make the good profit in the trading so the some get the profit and some get the loss in the trading and every one not get the profit at a time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I do not think that it is possible for all forex traders to make profit at thesame time in the forex market. Because all forex traders are different individuals who think differently, so different traders will certainly get different results. Some will loose and some will gain.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast