What is ECN broker and what is normal broker

Thread: What is ECN broker and what is normal broker

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

What is ECN broker and what is normal broker

anybody please share your idea about ECN and normal broker ???

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    it is necessary to trad with an ecn broker because this kind of broker will not earn money against your trades and if you earn this kind of brokers will earn also so it is the safest way to trade Forex in my opinion and the all market maker will earn against you so this brokers will try hard to make your loss in order to earn from your trades so i think you must trade with an ecn broker to not loss your own money fast.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Let me tell you, all brokers are normal, except that the market is differently created, the motive of the creation of the brokerage firm by the brokers makes the most sense of it. This is why it is better that you choose the once that you like and comfortable with. I prefer ECN because they are using the market trading execution only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    ECN broker and the broker is generally normal in almost the same, it's just that a difference is in the structure of the broker. According to the information I get from various sources, ECN broker placing the structure closest to the forex traders, as ECN brokers have a role in the channeling of all forex transactions to other structures, including to normal broker.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    All both ecn accounts and normal account are a bit similar its just that there a slit difference ,such as in the ecn accounts are channeled directly tothe the iinter bank currencies markets and the sspreads in ecn account are very low but rather commissions are being charged based on lot size, and as for a normal account most of these class if account fall into the category of market makers, whereby Prices might differ from that of the ecn quoted price, and them spreads in these account are either fixed or it fluctuates and are a much wider than that of the ecn account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I think if anybody want to do trade with a very good broker then only do trade with ECN broker I also heard some where that ecn broker not a market maker broker they never try to grab money from a trader even in candelstick chart pattern ecn broker not give any fake signal like normal brokers

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    For now I am also doing trading only with robo forex broker since one year I am following robo forex and I don't have any idea about any other broker one of my friend suggest me about robo forex broker its a very good broker and very thankful to this forum bonus posting opportunity

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    ecn broker is the broker that connect the trader with real forex market, and give the trader the best prices for each pair, so it put the trader in the real market, they depend on commission taken from their clients and sometimes take small spread also, but it is better than market maker brokers that do not connect the trader with the real forex market and try to make the traders loose.

Not allowed!