Do you have painful weeks?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have painful weeks?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Post Do you have painful weeks?

We know that forex its unpredictible we will never know wen we have profit or losses but there are week wen you will have huge loses and few profits.You had a painful week?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    For my regret lately I have very soon painful weeks. The Forex market had deep corrections I have a small account and couldn't bear the movement for correction of currency, so my stop loss was hit many times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i have painful weeks . Forex trading is very high risky business . in this business many traders have some pain full weeks . at first i have some painful week . then i practice more in demo account to improve my knowledge . now i am trading well and earn lots of profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i had three bad weeks till now i lost 50 % totally of my account but i think i will recover my loss soon .in fact working hard is so necessary to make money from Forex trading so we must learn from our mistakes to be able to make good profits from Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, the previous week I had just experienced a margin call on all my trading account, the money came from a variety of bonuses and profit I get over this. If I total it all, maybe I have experienced loss of about $ 500, quite painful, but I hope the bonus and profit is still missing I can get back in the future, and always evolving.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i totally agree that every trader must have painful weeks or months.I do have faced sought of this type of situations.I had many transactions which results coming out negative.I had lost 50% of my capitals while trading,this was a very bad phase of my trading career.But a trader should learn from his mistakes and trade next with with more pratice.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well such experiences are common as a trader, market conditions can a times be unfavorable to trade on so its important tat you try to identify market uncertainty and when the market is trending to avoid getting trapped in a ranging trend which can be bad to our trading expectations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Yes, the previous week I had just experienced a margin call on all my trading account, the money came from a variety of bonuses and profit I get over this. If I total it all, maybe I have experienced loss of about $ 500, quite painful, but I hope the bonus and profit is still missing I can get back in the future, and always evolving.
    Well dear , many traders are losing money because it is uncertain business. I also face loss in this business. Past week is also bad for me but i believe i will do better trade in coming week. I lost more than 50$ in previous week because of my greediness. I do trade blindly and that trade hit my stop loss price.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Yes, last week's margin call, the money from your account only has been tested all the various bonus and reward that I find it very difficult to understand. You may set in, experienced a loss of around $ 500, very painful, but the profit bonus and hope yet again in the future and always intelligent.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i have painful weeks in my Forex trading business.As we all know forex trading is very risky business so we have to face small losses and big loss sometime which are the most painful weeks of our business.The reason is that i have given my sufficient time and hard work but only with one mistake we fail to trade successfully.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast