Can we promise that will never by greedy?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we promise that will never by greedy?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Question Can we promise that will never by greedy?

I think that greed its the best enemy of forex and that is way a lot of traders fall in the trap sometimes its good because make us huge profit but now i avoid it but i can't promise that i will never try it its like drug.You can promise that you will never by greedy?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think that all Forex trading is like a drug, once entering in this trade it is difficult to go out. By the way, I don't see that only greed is a problem to have a success in Forex.The volatility, deep corrections, economic news are the factors that make difficulties in Forex trading too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think greed will be the most popular reason to fail in Forex but if you are a beginner trader you must have some patient to be able to earn more from Forex because you will face loss in some trade so you must be patient in order to learn from your mistakes to earn more from Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    I think that greed its the best enemy of forex and that is way a lot of traders fall in the trap sometimes its good because make us huge profit but now i avoid it but i can't promise that i will never try it its like drug.You can promise that you will never by greedy?
    Greed is not always bad, sometimes our greed can become helpful to earn more profit. Overall, greed is bad, so we need to reduce greed in our trade and become a real trader by gathering required skill. I am with your team to control greed and that's why I am learning forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It seems like cannot promised, because of the greed in us will surely come at any moment, especially when we're trading forex. So we may need to control our greed, so we are not too affected by the greed that is in us and make us forget the trading plan that we created earlier.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    martyn, Yes i also felt like that, but at least we can reduce and control our greed , at first we must to make a plan and target , we have to work with our plan and always set a target as realistically to control our greediness.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Greed is part of the trading in the forex market and I can not trade without greed so I have a lot of accounts in Forex until'm doing risks on one of the accounts only do I manage capital in a good way on other accounts, but I can not stay away from greed, especially in the trading News

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think greed is one of the losses factor , and only success trader can beat that bad factor , so i think we cant be greedy again but we also we need to do some thing to control in that greed .. one of that things is make your plan and limit your daily profit and that because that make you make specific money every day and dont be greedy for the other ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22
    khward, That is fact greed is very bad habits of all trader . The result of greed is very harmful for everyone in this forex trading business to survive . But unfortunately every beginner trader are be greedy to make high profit in short time or want make big money to take high risk. Its bad habit from them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Greed is not good for forex trading. Greedy will bring us into risky trade. But I would like to provide an opinion on the difference between greedy and non-greedy that greed is their hope floating profit will always grow without knowing when to exit the market. Another case, they are hoping floating profit will always increase with knowing when to exit the market and since their trading strategy has stated exit, they absolutely exit the market. They both expect a lot of profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast