Are you in the foreign exchange market in favor?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you in the foreign exchange market in favor?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Post Are you in the foreign exchange market in favor?

There are a lot of people who join forex everyday but there are who blame it i have sayd to my parent this is a good business and you can make a living from it but thei blame it i have sayd to my friend but his oppinion its the same.But i don't listen to other i will be in this business forever.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Forex market will be the best way to make money and it is the best choice to invest your own money from your home so it is a great place to trade with . i think i will trading Forex forever because i had a nice income monthly so it is so profitable business for me .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I believe that this market is for all that know how to trade the forex itself, for this resaon you must be careful of the things that you wish for here, all trading skills that will brings you to the limelight is what you should be after and the good trdaing plans, this means more to the traders that know the best that they want and doing it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    No, I trade forex without any support at all by all the people around me, but in my choice, I still want to be forex traders, forex trading because I think it is very useful for the future, because I was not only able to make a profit only , but I can also add my insight through forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Forex trading is the best online business and there is no debate about that one, you need to be confident in yourself and in what you be live in and have passion in,and don't let what people say distract you as a matter of fact this journey you've decided to take is for you alone and you have to do your best in doing what its takes to become a better trader, they say people only listen to the words of a rich man and not a poor man.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Since my last 2 year Forex trading experience I have observed and witness that a trader can earn unlimited money from Forex if he learns from very beginning about basics, do lot of practice and trade with proper strategy. money management and with lot of patience.
    So every day their is an opportunity for all types of trader but it knowledge to earn and get success in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    forex trading is the most profitable business all over the world that gives a great opportunity to earn huge profit. but many people blame that it is not a good idea to take it as life time profession. but i am strongly saying that forex trading is a very good business to take it as a profession forever.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    I think we can come up with lots of advantages of the FOREX market.but for me , I think the main advantage of the forex market is that forex market provide a good opportunity for us to earn big money,unlike hyips, forex market is more stable, it is difficult to be controlled by person. we can earn great money if we have rich experience on it. so just try to accumulate experience, you have opportunity to earn big money from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex is foreign exchange market.And a lot of member involve this market and a lot of trader make money from this online trade.Forex is money making trade.By this trade you can make lot of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    No, I did not get the real benefit from this real trade yet. I am fighting to protect my trading capital only instead of getting profit at this moment. I don't know how much time will be required to become a good forex trader. The more I am getting experience, the more I am able to get better result in my trading. But loss is my common friend yet.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast