How important analysis in this trade?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How important analysis in this trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Post How important analysis in this trade?

How long you perform an analysis in witch trade would you do if may i know what kind of analysis you do technical or fundamental?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The analyse of current situation of the Forex market is very important to have before to start trading. For me, is more important current technical analyse, then I watch fundamental analyse too, if there are important events.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think technical analysis is so important if you want to make some profits from Forex market also you must enough knowledge about the basics of the technical to be able to trade with fundamental analysis and also you must have some knowledge with some indicators like MACD and RSI .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Surely important, we do forex trading does require an analysis to be able to predict market trends well. I usually do an analysis when forex trading long enough, because I had to find the original trend, usually takes a long time when I did an analysis of forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    How long you perform an analysis in witch trade would you do if may i know what kind of analysis you do technical or fundamental?
    I think analysis is important in the trading and the reason is that if we know which way the market is goes then we take the decision in the trading and it will help us to open the position in the trading so i think analysis the market is very important to get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I do a combination if both technical and fundamental analysis,and technicallly I don't need any indicator,I basically look for strength and weakness of major currencies,and pick out the weakest and strongest and trade there pair,but before doing this I also study the fundamental aspect of this pair,to decide whether its safe to trade or wait for an upcoming event before opening an entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    analysis is the most important factor in forex trading because it will help the trader to take the decision for trading which may be right if he is a good trader or may be wrong if he is not good trader,so if he can be able to analyze well he will make profits and if he is not good in analysis he will loose his money gradually until reach margin call and loose all money so without analysis the trader will not make money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    analysis is the most important factor in forex trading because it will help the trader to take the decision for trading which may be right if he is a good trader or may be wrong if he is not good trader,so if he can be able to analyze well he will make profits and if he is not good in analysis he will loose his money gradually until reach margin call and loose all money so without analysis the trader will not make money
    If the analysis are better then we will able to earn more money without any problem but if we did not analyse the market well or dont have forex knowledge then we surely face so much loss and did not understand any thing. Rules following and learning is important for better analyzing the forex market. We need support and resistance and candlestick information because it makes our analysis better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    anybody trading this business with doing analysis stand a better chance of losing all his fund in this business,forex trading is not a gambling business and if we want to make something from this business we need to be prepared for the market as well,analysis is important and the way to get something from this business is to do technical and fundamental analysis when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Analysis plays important role in forex trading market. If we do better analysis then we will be able to earn more and more money in forex trading market. Better analysis only be made if we have much knowledge and do much practice of forex trading so knowledge is the key to make analysis better.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast