Why most people like eur/usd pair?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why most people like eur/usd pair?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Question Why most people like eur/usd pair?

I have read and see that a lot of people trader whit eur/usd but why its most profitable or it have low spreads i don't know.Lets hear some oppinions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    there is many reason in fact first i think it is easy to predict this pair if there is not a bad news on this pair and you can trade with the technical analysis successfully simply it is the best pair to trade for all Forex trader in my opinion because his move is so simple .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Many traders like and trade with Eur/Usd, because it is major currency pair. The volatility of this pair isn't so high and it's correction is not so deep. These factors make trade on it easier and not so dangerous.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Many people love the pair eur / usd could be because the couple have a stable movement and low spreads. Anyway this pair movement is often influenced by a lot of news that always updates every day, so many forex traders use fundamental analysis with this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    I have read and see that a lot of people trader whit eur/usd but why its most profitable or it have low spreads i don't know.Lets hear some oppinions.
    Because it is has fast movement and the timetable is suitable to many people. Even me also prefer EUR/USD currency pair in my trade. Each and every pair bears separate value in forex trading, but EUR/USD is the best to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, Many traders are choosing pair eur/usd and then love it because eur/usd has advantages such as not high volatile so the risk is low enough. Eur/usd also have many of news so that there are many of opportunities around the news. Besides, the price rarely move with suddenly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    fx fighter, Its because including in major pairs, best pairs to trade in forex market is with major pairs, they give big movements in daily range and have low pips spread , its differences if trade with exotic currency pairs, they might move hundreds of pips daily without knowing the reason as unexpected things and have big pips spread, that is why looking for EUR/USD as like pairs in their trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    I do not know what its reasons, because most of the mentors advised his disciples to use a pair eurusd. So it is with me, I got an order from my mentor to be able to understand the eurusd currency. In my opinion, the pair are the two greatest strength of the currency, so this made ​​in the most popular place to trade. Because it is easy to be analyzed and a small spread with the movement of the market which is relatively stable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i think this have a cause they think and always happened EURO/USD this pair movement very fast from the other pair and i think this is the best for make profit by the short time and all the day this movement up and down and i think for the people like it very much and they do trade by this pair and this is the best one

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    I think the mostly people like the EUR/USD pair mostly because it is more volatile pair and the rate of this pair is fluctuated all time very quickly as compared to the other pairs and also it have economically strength pair so that's why the mostly people like to trading in this pair.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast