Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: Which platform are you using?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Question Which platform are you using?

[lang=ar]Hello
    now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of forex, there is MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader etc..

I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    The use of providers as supporting tranding activities must be adjusted to the area of ​​each trander where of course the power of the network is different, and I myself use 2 providers to support each other beckup, do not have to have high speed but enough network stability so that tranding can still run smoothly

- - - Updated - - -

Bener Om because each region has different demographics and geography, in the highlands and lowlands in general we will always choose the right service provider internet operators and maintain stability rather than the speed we see but the fluency in communication the most common thing that we can do is when using the wa call video if it is still stuttering it shows that the stability and speed of the internet are not so good. we already know the speed and stability

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I am doing trade in forex market from last 3 years and till now I am using metatrader 4 because it is the most used and most easy friendly trading software which provide us a lot of simple tools to do trade in the market and make profit. Other trading softwares are also good but, due to the usage of this trading software that's why I am not like to use any other.

Not allowed!

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768