Which platform are you using? - Page 6
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Which platform are you using?

Trader
    i prefer to use the meta trader because it is the best for me for indicators and the best for my computer, i tried to use the c trader but find it is heavy and too slow on my computer so i returned again to the meta trader and trade with it, i did not use the other types of platforms so i can not give an opinion about them and i find the meta trader is enough for me.

I use MT4 trading platform and do not use any other platform. For me MT4 is the best trading platform. I ever use streamster, but i prefer to use MT4 now, because it is more easy, useful and of course it is the most popular trading platform also. Since i know MT4, i never changes my trading platform anymore until now

I am in forex market for last 5 years and personally I trade in mt4 platform. It seems to me that it's really easy for me to trade in Mt4 platform. actually I don't have enough idea about other platform I don't want to also to know about other options. Mt4 is the best for me all the way.

I don't know which platform is batter. I am a new trader. Also I need knowledge about the platform. It will help me to proper trade. Now I am a new trader. I need help from all friend. I try to save my capital. All the best.

well again I want to say I am a new trader. I like to trade in MT4 platform at the beginning of my trade. I found it is very easy to use actually I am quiet satisfied with this. though someone may have different opinion about it but its really good for me...

I am trading in mt4 platform. It is best suitable for me. It is very easy to understanding. It's installation is very easy. It is running from long years. I thing another trader will be tall like this with me. I think another platform is very hard to understand.

I mostly use metatrader 4 since it supports most of the indicators I have and it is quite simple to use but over the past few weeks I have been trying out the metatrader 5 system and what I like mostly about it is the ability to close multiple trades at once especially in the same currency where you have added more positions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sms2bd View Post
    I am trading in mt4 platform. It is best suitable for me. It is very easy to understanding. It's installation is very easy. It is running from long years. I thing another trader will be tall like this with me. I think another platform is very hard to understand.
    Just like you, this is my favorite trading platforms too, it is simple and i am careful with the way i am doing it as it is the fault of the trader when they lose trough such beautiful platform. I am doing my trading on them with the mind that i will build my career with it, if another is seen, i will not really appreciate it than the mt4 platform.

There are various types of trading platform are available but for me metatrader 4 is the easiest platform I have been trading for last 5 years and I feel very easy to use metatrader 4. other platform like metatrader5 i have tried but not like so much.

i prefer the metatrader 4 due ti the simplicity of using indicators and templates. the metatrader 4 has a lot of supporting terms of indicators since various programmers have produced indicators that are widely available. Other features such as one click trading also make the mt4 preferable since this makes order execution fast

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast