Which platform are you using? - Page 5
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Which platform are you using?

Banned
    Meta trader 4 terminal is one of the very old terminal and that is the main reason of using mt4 terminal most of time in forex market It does not matter how much trader's are joining the forex market most of trader's will remain busy with mt4 trading. New terminals could be better than mt4 versions but not almost of us have so many year's with mt4 that's why we are habitual to use it in forex.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Meta trader 4 terminal is one of the very old terminal and that is the main reason of using mt4 terminal most of time in forex market It does not matter how much trader's are joining the forex market most of trader's will remain busy with mt4 trading. New terminals could be better than mt4 versions but not almost of us have so many year's with mt4 that's why we are habitual to use it in forex.
    yes i think it mostly use metal trade 4 as their platform for trading forex. it because mt4 is freindly use and not have many problem when using it.in mobile also can use either android or apple can be download mt4 terminal.for me very satified using the mt4 platform as my terminal

Most of us choose to use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform than the other. Munkin because the platform was enough for us because we already use the learning from the beginning until now. But there are also some people who use more sophisticated platform of mt4 like cTrader or other platforms. I think personally, I also prefer to use more sophisticated platform, it's just that most promotions or bonuses granted by a broker only in mt4 account and not another account.

Banned
    I perform my trading with mt4 only I spend my time trading with this platform alone it being years since i join forex and my best platform is mt4 this is the most popular and valuable platform for thousand of forex trading because everything is easy with this platform, it work OK and have no problem, so I spend all my years trading with meta trader 4 platform alone and I don't tend to switch to other platform.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I perform my trading with mt4 only I spend my time trading with this platform alone it being years since i join forex and my best platform is mt4 this is the most popular and valuable platform for thousand of forex trading because everything is easy with this platform, it work OK and have no problem, so I spend all my years trading with meta trader 4 platform alone and I don't tend to switch to other platform.
    Yes that's the main thing that's why we want to spend time with with mt4 terminal only, the other trading platforms can be used by a trader when have have a lot of trading experience of forex market but if you are a new trader in forex then mt4 trading platform will be better for you. I am also working in forex since more than 3 year's and I am also using only mt4 till now.

Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    yes i think it mostly use metal trade 4 as their platform for trading forex. it because mt4 is freindly use and not have many problem when using it.in mobile also can use either android or apple can be download mt4 terminal.for me very satified using the mt4 platform as my terminal
    I am also much satisfied with meta trader 4 trading terminal but in future I want to test all other trading platforms also there is no doubt in it that mt4 is old and there are so many regular users of it in forex trading market but I also believe that other trading platforms would have so many good advantages as well for trading, We all should taste other trading platforms also some time new things can work well for us than the old things.

Banned
    Yes that's the main thing that's why we want to spend time with with mt4 terminal only, the other trading platforms can be used by a trader when have have a lot of trading experience of forex market but if you are a new trader in forex then mt4 trading platform will be better for you. I am also working in forex since more than 3 year's and I am also using only mt4 till now.
    It is the trading platform that worth the time, that is why you see traders working with it with the assurance they have their. You can make money with the trading platforms when you know its working ways, that is simple and it is why traders likes this trading platform better than the others in the market as competitions grows.

if I have enough money and can invest the money in the trading account, I would choose ctrader platform compared to other platforms. I really like the platform, because ctrader has many advantages than other platforms. for example, if in mt4 we must execute our transactions one by one, in ctrader we just press the button close all positions and the system will close down our positions immediately in a matter of seconds without the slightest requotes. it's worth a try, guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    I am also much satisfied with meta trader 4 trading terminal but in future I want to test all other trading platforms also there is no doubt in it that mt4 is old and there are so many regular users of it in forex trading market but I also believe that other trading platforms would have so many good advantages as well for trading, We all should taste other trading platforms also some time new things can work well for us than the old things.
    I am really satisfied with the mt4 platform too, this is what i started my trading with and i have being using it after them. I had also tried some ways to do the trading too, some of many popular trading platforms including the mt5 trading platform, but the mt4 is still the best i have seen in the market till this time.

Banned
    I trade with mt4 both on my computer and mobile devices this is the best platform I have used so far in the market, am not ready to use any other platform as for now except from mt4, this is the best and most popular platform in the forex market that almost everyone like to trade with, it the choice of 95% forex traders, we all have it install on our laptop, desktop and mobile devices.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast