Which platform are you using? - Page 52
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Which platform are you using?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Right now am trading with mt4 but in the near future I tend to trade with both mt4 and mt5 because both trading platform are great and having more than 1-2 account will make me to make use of mt5 as well this two terminal are great no other terminal are better compare to mt4 and mt5 terminal.
    Yes, i have use many trading account for our trade and make profit or loss in the forex market. But these both trading platform i have too mush like and always start our trade from these way. I have mostly use mt4 terminal for trade because it is very easily and understand from mt5 terminal. These both terminal tool help the trader to make good or profitable strategy for our trading business.

Mt4 is the only platform i can trade with there are many trading platforms to trade with but I prefer the mt4 platform cause am more familiar with this platform and it's more simple for me to be trading with this terminal that's why I prefer to trade with this trading terminal, I will always trade with mt4 and will never change to any other trading platform.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 is the only platform i can trade with there are many trading platforms to trade with but I prefer the mt4 platform cause am more familiar with this platform and it's more simple for me to be trading with this terminal that's why I prefer to trade with this trading terminal, I will always trade with mt4 and will never change to any other trading platform.
    Yes, i have use many trading terminal but when i have use mt4 terminal in our trade then i have easily make good trading strategy for our trade and get successfully trade in the forex market. So now i have always use it in our trade and always get good profit or loss in the forex market.

Banned
    I have mostly use and prefer mt4 terminal for our trade because i have know that how to use and how trading tool is best for my trade. So i have always use it to make trading strategy for our trade. I have not other trader like it and start our trade from this way and get successfully trade in the forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Yes, i have use many trading terminal but when i have use mt4 terminal in our trade then i have easily make good trading strategy for our trade and get successfully trade in the forex market. So now i have always use it in our trade and always get good profit or loss in the forex market.
    By saying that you have used many trading platforms mean that you are wise, it is good to have more experienced by touching many trading aspect of the market, so that we are not a unified trader in regards to the trading experience we have. I have quite trading experience with many trading platforms too, i know how to use at least 8 different platforms, but i still prefer to trade with mt4.

Trader
    I use the meta trader 5 platform now which is very useful for me and help me to earn maximum possible profit from our trades. I like to trade with this new platform which is more useful for us. I use meta trader 4 platform which is good but some time its stuck on news time. Now I switch the meta trader 4 platform and use meta trader 5 platform which is more reliable for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    I use the meta trader 5 platform now which is very useful for me and help me to earn maximum possible profit from our trades. I like to trade with this new platform which is more useful for us. I use meta trader 4 platform which is good but some time its stuck on news time. Now I switch the meta trader 4 platform and use meta trader 5 platform which is more reliable for me.
    Yes, of course mt5 terminal is very best from mt4 terminal because its tool and news tabs is best working and we give us good performance in our trade. But most of trader like and use mt4 terminal because he says that old is gold. So i have like and use mt4 terminal because it is best for my skills or experience.

Banned
    Mt4 is the only terminal that am using for now and I think for now it's the best trading platform for me to trade with because am very familiar with this terminal and understand almost everything about this terminal which make it the best trading terminal for me to trade with, mt4 is the first old terminal that's still working properly until now.

Quote Originally Posted by zarour soufyane View Post
    [lang=ar]Hello
    now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of forex, there is MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader etc..

I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.[/lang]
    MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader..., I've used them all. But still, mt4 is still my top choice, even now I just use this platform, my reason maybe I am still more familiar with all the features on mt4, and I feel my trading strategy is still more suitable to be used on mt4 platform, there are no other options for me besides using mt4, but I'm not fanatical, I can trade also using other platforms, this is not a serious problem.

Mt4 is the best trading platform, so I couldn't probably trade with other terminal aside from mt4 cause this is the best and most simple platform that I can trade with so on my mobile and desktop mt4 is what am trading with i cannot afford to trade forex without mt4 because this is the only platform am very familiar with.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast