Which platform are you using? - Page 4
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Which platform are you using?

The one I am using right now, is the one installed on my computer, I meant business so basically I have to do the business the best possible way. Although I got to know that success is far depending on the trading platform, but I choose the MT4 because of how user friendly it has been.

Quote Originally Posted by zarour soufyane View Post
    Question Which platform are you using?
    the meta trader 4 gives of help on trader to work as running the different technical indicators that those had with varies on choice as trader might run of one as best to match with the profile of trading account on preparing the order examination along with the details on attribution to put with the notification.

Quote Originally Posted by zarour soufyane View Post
    I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.
    the mt4 gives with the chance on working with the demo and the live plan as offering use of tools and supporting function and more with the standard indy library to helps of trader to gains with the better precision on working with the analytics and evaluation with the trading projects.

For me, am using Mt4 platform because i see it as one of the best and user friendly platform i have ever see so far. For now i dont plan to change or migrate to another platform now because and i want to fully learn the Mt4 platform best i will start thinking of another platform like Mt5 and so. So, if you ask me, i will say that Mt4 is the best platform for the beginners or newbies.

yes those as trader might works with the decision on applying use of details with strategy as having of supports with the offers of good system to helps as collecting the stronger on signals to improves of accuracy with the finale of option to put with the trading request on opening new position with the market.

I think that the using of the mt4 platform is much better and easier tan the using of the mt5 trading platform . it can be simplest specially fr those who are still learning how to train them selves on the ways they can trade . I think also that the trading can be easier and possible when we use the simplest and the easiest tools with us .

I have permanently settled with mt4 trading platform because it is user friendle, flexible , popular and second to none. I have used almost all available trading platforms to trade and the one that is more comfortable to me is mt4. I am already addicted to using it and I cannot change from it at all.It even have some features that are conspicuously absent from other trading platform

AM always using an mt4 and it has never disapinted me in all I have traded it being that when I trade forex its good that we run the market with good sources of trading instruments that we work in the right market has to be well interveaned and well blessed as all traders are able to work as hard

My current trading platform is metatrader4. I used to trade with other platform such as cTrader in RoboForex but I didn't continue to observe everything inside it because I realize that it will spent my precious time. I think it would be better for me to maximize my trading skills in my metatrader4 rather than use my time to observe something new. New things are good to be explored, but it doesn't always do good if it bother our concentration and trading plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    My current trading platform is metatrader4. I used to trade with other platform such as cTrader in RoboForex but I didn't continue to observe everything inside it because I realize that it will spent my precious time. I think it would be better for me to maximize my trading skills in my metatrader4 rather than use my time to observe something new. New things are good to be explored, but it doesn't always do good if it bother our concentration and trading plan.
    According to my experience we should use all new terminals only if we have good trading experience in mt4 terminal if we don't have much idea of it then it would not be a good thing to think about other's furthermore we also need a good skill and experience in forex and for that we can learn from any trading terminal so mt4 is still best for us.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast