Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Which platform are you using?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Question Which platform are you using?

[lang=ar]Hello
    now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of forex, there is MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader etc..

I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i using in platform in mt4,i think it is very easy to trading in forex market,most of the people are used in mt4 platform.now a days mt4 is very popular in the trading clint of forex market.robo forex mt4 server is very good for trading in forex market,we get indicator of indicate in the market up and down.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Already there is a lot of trading platforms that differ from company to company and each trader uses the platform on which it deems appropriate to him but for myself, use MetaTrader 4 and if we look, we find that the MetaTrader 4 platform is the most famous platforms used in trading due to the ease of use, allowing all to understand and work out and there a lot of other features

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    I started my forex trading with MT4. Later I come to know about others like MT5, and cTrader. Binary trading platform is totally different from forex trading. But I never traded on zulu or others. Recently I traded on some different trading platform gwazy which looks mixture of forex and binary option. In all these platform I liked MT4 for its simplicity and hedging possibility.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    NinjaTrader 8 is out, although still a beta. I'm using the Ninja 7 however and I'll stick to it at least for the next few months, as the beta 8 is taking quite a toll on my CPU.
    I'm not using any of the special features or the internal coding language, only the second charts and a few basic indicators most of which are built in. The thing that I actually like in the 8 is the dark theme - to have a dark theme in Metatrader 4 or 5 you must change the colors of the whole Windows system and there are still some colors which remain unchanged.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagatfx View Post
    As till now am only using meta trade 4 platform the time I entered in the forex market from last year.As I have heard about meta trader 5 but saying truth yet I haven't tried that too as I find meta trader 4 enough for me and reliable platform to trade.
    Yes this is good for you friend, as you are saying you are new in this field and for now its enough for you to start with mt4 terminal, later you can think about to follow other trading terminals. But personally I am also following the mt4 terminal, learning is important for me at the moment later I will test mt5, ctrader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagatfx View Post
    As till now am only using meta trade 4 platform the time I entered in the forex market from last year.As I have heard about meta trader 5 but saying truth yet I haven't tried that too as I find meta trader 4 enough for me and reliable platform to trade.
    Go ahead use it mate I am sure that you will love the service of mt5 terminal, I think you are new in this market right now, so you should stick to mt4 for some time, Robo forex also offer so many great demo contests trading facility where you can test all those trading platforms and can win real bonus for your real trading account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Go ahead use it mate I am sure that you will love the service of mt5 terminal, I think you are new in this market right now, so you should stick to mt4 for some time, Robo forex also offer so many great demo contests trading facility where you can test all those trading platforms and can win real bonus for your real trading account.
    MT five trading terminal service is really good I have some experience of it and this is true that you can get a very good service of trading in mt five terminal, I am working with so many differ trading terminals through the help of robo forex contests, Its pleasure to say that robo forex providing a great way to learn about those terminals with contests.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I am using meta trader 4 platform for the forex trading business . Meta trader 4 is the very popular platform in the world and also the best usable business platform in the world .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I started my trading with other platform, but then i continue my trading with MT4 because this platform is the most popular and the most useful trading platform also. I think almost all traders in the world like to use MT4 as their trading platform, and i still using this platform to trade everyday until now

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 13
    [lang=pt]I am using mt4 i think and a good platform for me of all types of entries and exits to make a peaceful trade, never had the need to be able to switch from platform because it makes so many differences among others and I think that and a platform quickly that needs little connection over the internet and the response with server and very good also, I had problems with the internet but and could not access browsers but the platform connected normally this and very good.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast