Which platform are you using? - Page 2
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 672

Thread: Which platform are you using?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Question Which platform are you using?

    [lang=ar]Hello
    now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of forex, there is MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader etc..

    I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader Doge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Very Knowledge.
    Posts
    748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Metatrader 4 for trading, because it is the only choice by my current broker. Metatrader 5 for analysis - because it has more timeframes, which is essential for my trading. NinjaTrader for 15-second charts and back-up quotes, because Metatrader 5 doesn't have second-charts built-in and the custom indicator ones take a huge toll on my system.
    NinjaTrader is a quite awesome platform for analysis/charting also, although I don't use it as I'm more used to the Metatraders. TradeInterceptor and JForex are quite good also, but are Java software - a.k.a. quite resource-hungry.

    Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Metatrader 4 for trading, because it is the only choice by my current broker. Metatrader 5 for analysis - because it has more timeframes, which is essential for my trading. NinjaTrader for 15-second charts and back-up quotes, because Metatrader 5 doesn't have second-charts built-in and the custom indicator ones take a huge toll on my system.
    NinjaTrader is a quite awesome platform for analysis/charting also, although I don't use it as I'm more used to the Metatraders. TradeInterceptor and JForex are quite good also, but are Java software - a.k.a. quite resource-hungry.
    Isn't that too complicating? Won't it get you confused? I think it will be more better having just one.

    Personally I have just one and I do make use of the MT4 which my broker provides and in it I am a long term trader. I trade by making use of the candle stick pattern as well as the daily, weekly and monthly time frame. They are the chart I am make use of thus I can find them on MT4 and it makes my work and trade simple and less stressful.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader Doge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Very Knowledge.
    Posts
    748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    I practically use the Metatrader 5 as "the one" you mean. The NinjaTrader just sits in the background, I look at it only when I need the 15-second charts - which is if market gets more volatile (I'm trading intraday). The Metatrader 4 of my broker I use only to open, manage and close trades - nothing else. It also stays in the background like the Ninja. Time of using the three platforms in percentages would be something like 1% Metatrader 4, 0.01% Ninjatrader and 99% Metatrader 5.
    There is another reason as well - I use tick volume in my trading and my broker's quotes don't provide this accurate.
    I made a thread for one contest about the volume indicator, I've explained the reasons for this "accuracy" there if you want to know.

    Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    I trade using mt4 on both my computer and my mobile phone, this is the first trading platform that's why a lot of people prefer it more than any other platform, no one complain about the platform too that's why is the world leading forex platform.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Isn't that too complicating? Won't it get you confused? I think it will be more better having just one.

    Personally I have just one and I do make use of the MT4 which my broker provides and in it I am a long term trader. I trade by making use of the candle stick pattern as well as the daily, weekly and monthly time frame. They are the chart I am make use of thus I can find them on MT4 and it makes my work and trade simple and less stressful.
    Yes I am agree with you that we should only do trade with the best one, and that's totally depend upon trader that which platform he want to use for trading, there are so many trading platforms in forex market but there is no doubt in it that mt4 is on rank 1. Its also complicated for me to use a lot of trading platforms at a same time, as a intra day trader I am only focusing on mt4 terminal at the moment.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader Doge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Very Knowledge.
    Posts
    748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    It depends on methods of trading and level of advancing also.
    When we get on more than one monitor Metatrader 4 may not be so comfortable, as multi-monitor support is quite poor (you need extensive code just to pull the charts out of the main window).

    Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

  8. #17
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    181
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    Yes off course I used mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading i can not able to think about trading without mt4 because this is only one of the best choice for newcomers and professional traders because this is fast and easy for understand where every type of people can learn it .

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    144
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7
    most of the time, i am using mt4 platform for my tradings and has used to quite alot..i personally feel that mt4 is the best platform for newbies as well as expert traders..because they can use it easily and its tools are too easy to use and make profit with it...even when a newbies want to start forex trading, then can get use to it easily by doing demo account on it...

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I am always Meta trader 4 platform. sometime use on my pc and sometimes on my android phone. But i am relax on using my Desktop pc. Here analysis is easier than mobile platform. Mt4 is more reliable for me to work. Everything in this platform is easy to understand and work on low internet speed.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I trade using mt4 on both my computer and my mobile phone, this is the first trading platform that's why a lot of people prefer it more than any other platform, no one complain about the platform too that's why is the world leading forex platform.
    It is good to use the right trading platforms to trade in the market, and the best one in the trading platform is the mt4 trading platform, if not even the best in the market overall, and to me, it is the best. That is why more and more traders are using it and it is the most famous, and that gives traders a success in every trading analysis.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •