Which platform are you using? - Page 12
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Which platform are you using?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by john abraham 94 View Post
    now i am using metatrader 4 for PC and also for mobile because its my best platform ever for trading and everyone use it and also platform has tools trading as technical indicators and you can make also a technical analysis with any preferred indicators or strategies in trading
    This is good for you if you could use it, but I so much prefer to be working with that of the PC version, it is such that will make sure traders are making their money accurately, because the way they will be analyzing the market is such that will make sure they are professional in their handling of the market for success.

[lang=ar]Hello . My brother, I use Meta Trader 4 is a very popular name in the forex market. It is a platform that offers an automated trading software, called MetaTrader, to a large number of online individuals around the world. These internet users have managed to earn sufficient profit on the majority of the open positions with the help of this program. Traders and brokers use this program for so many reasons,[/lang]

[lang=ar]Hello,
    me personally I'm still new in this field but I see that almost all people use the MT4 platform I think because she is not very complicated for a beginner to use and we can go far with this platform[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by zarour soufyane View Post
    [lang=ar]Hello
    now it already many platforms are popping up in the world of forex, there is MT4, MT5, Zulu, cTrader etc..

I want to know what platform you use and please give a reason.[/lang]
    I use metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 platform, I also have ctrader on my phone, the real account is only on metatrader 4, it is because it has the a lot of costume indicators and expert advisors available than the other platform, but I am using other platform for demo trading only and to test and familiarize myself with the platform in case I will suddenly need to move to it
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    I use now platform meta trader 4 and some time I use also meta trader 5 platform which is the latest platform of meta trader 4 but its some features are complete different from meta trader platform 4 and also we need new files for use our indicator or trading system which is cause I mostly use mt4 in my trading instead of mt5.

I used meta trader 4 platform in my trading always. This platform is the best platform in forex history. In meta trader 4 we can use many helping tolls which are good for our trading. We can take advantage of it and they are make easy our trading. We can easily earn profit with help of them with our little effort.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syedn View Post
    I used meta trader 4 platform in my trading always. This platform is the best platform in forex history. In meta trader 4 we can use many helping tolls which are good for our trading. We can take advantage of it and they are make easy our trading. We can easily earn profit with help of them with our little effort.
    You are very correct my friend. It is the bet in my own trading experience as well, it is such that is helping traders that will help themselves. If traders could learn trading tactics under this trading platform, i am sure that trading will be simpler to such trader, and they will surely fulfill the reason of their trading the market always.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by syedn View Post
    yes that is rights metatrader 4 is one of my best trading platform ever and i always use it because this platform have a many tools in trading like indicators an ea that you can make a good retures and its a very simple and easy to trading with metatrader 4 good luck

MT4

Hi friend there are two popular platform for trading like Meta Traders 4 and Meta Trader 5 and i have register with some brokers and i am active user so they suggest and also friends suggest me Meta Trader 4 so that's why i use MT4 Platform.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo143 View Post
    i m using roboforex mt4 platform from many time i am very comfort i like mt4 platform i love this platform cause it is very easy to use you can use it easily its system functions and features are not complicated MT4 is very popular and well known trading so everybody can use it very easy so i like it very much it is very unique it owns features are classical
    Even the broker also provide the meta trader 4 platform and meta trader 5 trading platform and also cTrader. I prefer to use meta trader 4 platform. I think meta trader 4 is better than any trading platform. This kind of metatrader is very easy and very good in forex. I can add more custom trading indicator and any script in meta trader. I can not use meta trader 5 because meta trader 5 can not allow hedging trading strategy.

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast