Never give up until success !!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never give up until success !!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Never give up until success !!

Forex really a great professional and legal business in the world.. here is needed perfect money management with better strategies actually... So just gather more and more experience.. And don't enter without becoming professional.. When you enter in real trading then if you get lose then do't give up that business... Just hold that business until death... If you can learn from your mistakes and if you can sustain with hardworking that business then of course you will be successful In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Forex really a great professional and legal business in the world.. here is needed perfect money management with better strategies actually... So just gather more and more experience.. And don't enter without becoming professional.. When you enter in real trading then if you get lose then do't give up that business... Just hold that business until death... If you can learn from your mistakes and if you can sustain with hardworking that business then of course you will be successful In saa Allah...
    yeah,.,,, we should concern wirh our bussines... from now until the end...
    if we want to create other bussines we should sure our old bussines vevry very succes...
    so we can create an extra bussines.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I agree with you if we work hard fight for our dreams we can be successful trader that is necessit hard work and patience but if we trade everyday we get more knowledge and in the end we will be success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Man can do everything, I am a man so why I failed to become a successful trader? I am determined to become a successful trader and for that I am spending much time to learn forex. You are right, if we need to leave forex then we should do it to becoming a successful trader like a hero. We should not leave forex with the blame of unsuccessful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course you are correct never give up until success . it is right option . Forex trading is very difficult business . to success in this business you need hard work . do not upset for your loss . always try hard and then some day after you should success in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes i agree that if you want to become a successful trader than you never give up because every successful trader face loss in their past so you never give up once you lose you try to learn from your own mistake and try to remove your mistakes until you learn from it and try again and again so one day you will become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes it is necessary to be patient till we had good profits from this market .you may not earn any cent on your way to learn this business and i had lost huge money but in fact now i am recover my loss and i hope i had all my money soon .so we can say you must learn from your mistakes to make more profits from Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we are advised to not give up until we can become a successful forex trader. Because if we've become a successful forex trader, then we will enjoy the fruits of our hard work that we've fought so far, so very unfortunate if we give up when they learn forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a very risky and difficult trading business and it is obvious a trader sometimes make losses while trading.But a trader need to learn from his mistakes and should never give up trading till he/she has made profits.That is why before trading in real accout it is safe to practice in demo account,which will make you grow in experience.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    That's the sprit motivate you to keeping moving on until you achieve your heart desire, but you shouldn't try very hard to learn or be too desperate, learning to trade should be a calm and collected mind process, don't be too aggressive to make profits, you have to be patience and try to gather more information about how to build a good and quality trading plan.,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast